Or browse by
Choose a Job Category
Choose a Location
Set-Up - 2nd ShiftLocation: East Windsor, New Jersey Brand: Shiseido Date: 06/07/2023
Apply to join Shiseido Americas, one of the top cosmetics companies in the world! For 150 years, Shiseido has celebrated the power of beauty - we are PEOPLE FIRST and strive for BEAUTY INNOVATIONS FOR A BETTER WORLD.
Shiseido offers competitive hourly rates with additional pay for 2nd and 3rd shifts and a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- 401k with 4% employer contributions
- 14 paid company holidays
- 23 days annual PTO for all new hires
- 4% annual holiday bonus
- 40% employee discounts for our brands
- $1,000 company gratis program
- Tuition reimbursement and much more!
We encourage our employees to grow their skillsets through learning and development courses as well as advance their careers through internal mobility opportunities. Here at the Shiseido Manufacturing Plant located in East Windsor, NJ, we work to show our employees appreciation by providing year-round opportunities to volunteer and donate to charity, enjoy annual employee appreciation celebrations, and rewards for exemplary safety practices. Learn more about joining our team below and at careers.shiseido.com.
Responsible for operating, performing changeovers, troubleshooting, making minor repairs and supporting an assigned line during production while meeting safety, quality and GMP standards.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the disassembly, cleaning and assembly of filling equipment.
- Responsible for supporting assigned production line while filling including making adjustments to equipment, parameters, process as needed and performing minor repairs and modifications.
- Responsible for following all filling procedures and specifications and documenting filling parameters completely and accurately
- Responsible for reporting to the Supervisor any deviation from quality, safety and/or production standards that he/she cannot correct
- Assist the Technical department in completing line trials to support new product launches and identify potential bottlenecks and propose solutions before full scale production begins.
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Working Relationships/Key Stakeholders:
- Production Assemblers
- Production Setups
- Material Handlers
- Checkpoint Personnel
- Line Leaders
- Senior Line Leaders
Qualifications & Competencies:
- High School Diploma (or equivalent)
- Training required on the specific job tasks and a general mechanical aptitude
- Ability to perform tasks carefully, accurately and efficiently in accordance with specific instructions and in compliance with quality and safety standards
- Ability to follow through on assignments and complete in a timely and competent manner.
- Ability to communicate in English, both verbally and in writing
- Positive leadership and interpersonal skills
Trust 8 Competencies
Below is a list of Trust 8 Competencies designed to help employees at Shiseido Americas succeed as the company continues to evolve and innovate.
- Think Big:Adapt a big-picture perspective. Deliver new values through creativity.
- Take Risks:Embrace Risk, Practice “Trial and Error and Trial”.
- Hands On:Consider Front-line realities when making decisions. Take the lead from end to end.
- Collaborate:Leverage the diverse capabilities of colleagues.
- Be Open:Create an environment that encourages everyone to speak up.
- Act with Integrity:Be sincere and humble at all times.
- Be Accountable:Commit to the goal. Take accountability for the execution.
- Applaud Success:Create a culture that celebrates success.