Or browse by
Choose a Job Category
Choose a Location
Equipment SanitizerLocation: East Windsor, New Jersey Brand: Shiseido Date: 07/17/2023
Responsible for the disassembly, cleaning and sanitization of Production parts and filling equipment.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Follow all company Safety and GMP policies.
- Communicate all safety, ergonomic, quality, and mechanical issues to the Supervisors in a timely manner.
- Responsible for following appropriate cleaning and sanitization procedures for all filling equipment and documenting on cleaning and sanitization logs completely and accurately.
- Complete all required record keeping and paperwork completely, accurately and on time.
- Accurately record Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) data.
- Actively work with the team to maintain a 6S workplace.
- Other duties as assigned
Working Relationships/Key Stakeholders:
- Material Handler
- Line Leader
- Senior Line Leader
- Production Manager
Financial Accountability – if applicable
Qualifications & Competencies:
- Attention to detail: Ability to perform tasks carefully, accurately and efficiently in accordance with specific instructions and in compliance with quality and safety standards.
- Dependability: Ability to follow through on assignments and complete in a timely and competent manner.
- Communication: Ability to communicate in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Math: Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide. Ability to calculate rate, ratio and percent.
- Computer literate.
- Positive leadership & interpersonal skills.
Trust 8 Competencies
Below is a list of Trust 8 Competencies designed to help employees at Shiseido Americas succeed as the company continues to evolve and innovate.
- Think Big:Adapt a big-picture perspective. Deliver new values through creativity.
- Take Risks:Embrace Risk, Practice “Trial and Error and Trial”.
- Hands On:Consider Front-line realities when making decisions. Take the lead from end to end.
- Collaborate:Leverage the diverse capabilities of colleagues.
- Be Open:Create an environment that encourages everyone to speak up.
- Act with Integrity:Be sincere and humble at all times.
- Be Accountable:Commit to the goal. Take accountability for the execution.
- Applaud Success:Create a culture that celebrates success.