Or browse by
Choose a Category
Choose a Location
- Albuquerque Jobs 1
- Allen Jobs 1
- Bellevue Jobs 1
- Branson Jobs 2
- Brea Jobs 1
- Charlotte Jobs 1
- Columbus Jobs 3
- East Windsor Jobs 23
- Fargo Jobs 1
- Glendale Jobs 2
- Groveport Jobs 6
- Lancaster Jobs 1
- Lynnwood Jobs 1
- Municipality of Bethel Park Jobs 1
- New York Jobs 34
- Omaha Jobs 1
- Orem Jobs 1
- Park City Jobs 3
- Pleasanton Jobs 1
- Raleigh Jobs 2
- Roanoke Jobs 3
- Rosemont Jobs 1
- Rutherford Jobs 8
- San Francisco Jobs 2
- Sevierville Jobs 1
- Sterling Jobs 1
- Thousand Oaks Jobs 2
- Tigard Jobs 2
- Virginia Beach Jobs 1
- West Des Moines Jobs 2
- West Freehold Jobs 1
Senior Analyst, Order Management SystemsLocation: Rutherford, New Jersey Brand: Shiseido Date: 05/04/2021
The Senior Order Management Systems Analyst owns the application lifecycle management of an IBM Sterling Order Management System (OMS) in accordance with Shiseido Americas IT digital practices and initiatives. The Senior OMS Systems Analyst will also play a key role in OMS release management with Shiseido Americas technology teams, business stakeholders, system integrators and vendors to deliver complex business and technical solutions for Shiseido Brands globally. This position requires a thorough understanding of Order Management System modules and interfaces including Distributed Order Management, Sourcing, Inventory Visibility and Reverse Logistics.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILTIES:
• Serve as an Order Management System (OMS) subject matter expert working with internal and external partners, to implement and maintain the 'best-fit' customer centric solutions across multiple enterprise systems and fulfillment channels.
• Conduct functional and technical requirement sessions, document current and to-be system workflows to support Customer Experience (Call Centers) and technology teams, globally.
• Collaborate with Customer Experience teams and various Brand stakeholders throughout Sprint releases to ensure technical solutions conform with business requirements.
• Participate in the implementation of solutions, including system unit tests, multi-platform integration tests, system performance tests and user acceptance testing.
• Order Management: Provide expertise in OMS functionality and utilize system management tools to ensure orders are processed efficiently and accurately to meet customer expectations.
• Order Fulfillment: Partnerships with 3PL’s and Shiseido distributions centers is essential. Utilize your knowledge of supply chain operations to support order processing throughout the supply chain for order routing efficiency.
• Customer Operations: Ensure Customer Experience teams have access to business process workflows and software tools to view order fulfillment between the OMS and 3rd party services.
• Settlement and Reconciliation: Support and monitor the operational processes involved with the settlement and financial reconciliation across various systems.
• Create reports with Oracle SQL database through IBM OMS Sterling framework layers.
PRODUCT AND CHANGE MANAGEMENT
• Technical lead for managed services enhancement projects, break-fixes, patches, and upgrades, following an agile delivery methodology.
• Maintain knowledgebase, system architecture designs, standard operating procedures, and best practices within a technical repository.
• Adhere to Shiseido’s Change Management Procedures.
• Adhere to Source Code Management Procedures (check-in/check-out).
• Perform root cause analysis on system incidents and drive necessary remediation. Coordinate resolution with Shiseido Americas technology teams and 3rd party vendors as needed.
• Actively seek opportunities to reduce system incidents and manual tasks through technology and provide recommendations to enhance or develop new technical and business processes.
• Work with vendors to resolve incidents as needed. Participate in vendor case reviews; supply logs, information, and facts needed to support resolution of incidents.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
• College degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or Computer Engineering.
• 3+ years of experience with OMS modules, Distributed Order Management, Selling & Fulfillment Foundation, Global Inventory Visibility, Reverse Logistics, Call Center (RCP) / Store.
• 3+ years of functional and technical design experience with large-scale applications specifically Sterling Order Management or other leading Order Management platforms.
• Experience with Order Management Cloud Solutions, Microservices, and Containers is a plus.
• Experience in performing OMS Health checks with Agent/Integration Servers and JMS Servers.
• Experience evaluating JVM parameters, WebContainer Threads, Connection Pools, Heap Settings, SQL Tuning, Purging, Archiving and Alert Management.
• Knowledge in Data delivery mechanisms using (S)FTP, HTTPS, REST, Webservices, and Queues.
• Knowledge of IBM WebSphere Application Server and MQ (JMS messaging services).
• Hands-on skills with Java and markup languages XML and JSON.
• Proficient in Oracle DB/SQL.
• Knowledge in tools like Jenkins, Eclipse, SoapUI and open source automation software tools.
• Experience in Agile development methodologies and tools like JIRA, SVN, GitHub/Bitbucket.
• Excellent troubleshooting skills and the ability to logically think through problem resolution.
• Effective communication skills with proven ability to partner with business stakeholders and IT teams as well as system integrators and vendors.
• Ability to work independently with minimal direction with strong initiative to manage/execute workload and deliver high quality results.
• Adept in current Retail, eCommerce, IT industry standards and best practices