Discover the beauty of a career at Shiseido
Or browse by
Choose a Category
- Creative Jobs 11
- Customer Service Jobs 6
- Digital and E-Commerce Jobs 5
- Education, Training and Artistry Jobs 7
- Field Jobs 15
- Finance and Accounting Jobs 9
- Forklift Jobs 2
- HR Jobs 3
- Internship Jobs 3
- IT and Engineering Jobs 1
- Legal Jobs 1
- Manufacturing Jobs 9
- Marketing Jobs 27
- Planning Jobs 6
- PR and Communications Jobs 3
- Product Development Jobs 1
- R&D Jobs 6
- Retail Jobs 4
- Sales Jobs 24
- Supply Chain Operations Jobs 22
Choose a Location
Coordinator, Accounts Payable (Group)Location: Rutherford New Jersey Brand: Shiseido Date: 03/15/2019
Verify, enter and reconcile invoices and requests for payment. Communicates with vendors, internal customers to substantiate the validity of required payments. Provides results of analysis of activity to management via reporting and reconciliations.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
1) Correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries (Daily basis)
2) Reconcile accounts payable transactions
3) Review and verify invoices and check requests
4) Invoicing review for all company brands make sure all status, costs, descriptions are accurate and precise for invoicing process
5) Monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date (When needed)
6) Process 3 way P.O. matching invoices
7) Knowledge of SAP JD Edwards (a plus) and accounting, inventory and planning procedures
8) Provide supporting documentation for audits
9) Assist with month end closing
10) Work directly with SAI-BE-LM Planning managers on special requests (when needed)
11) Maintain and update daily tracking “COMPARE” report with the Ohio DC receiving team.
12) Track shipments delivered to our DC for item availability purposes (when needed)
13) Assist SAI / Ohio DC with qty adjustments or any warehouse or shipments related issues
14) Work with IT regarding issues in JDE –RP and others
15) Assist on inventory control.
16) Receiving, shipping, packaging consultant (Ohio DC only)
17) Research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues
18) Maintain vendor files
19) Working application of Microsoft Office to prepare various reports
20) Computer skills
21) Typing skills
22) Training and proper support to the AP team.
23) Ability to establish and maintain effective working relations with coworkers
Working Relationships/Key Stakeholders:
· Accounting & Finance
Qualifications & Competencies:
· 2 years experience in the accounts payable preferred.
· Previous experience with inventory management is a plus.
· Strong communication and analytical skills.
· Ability to multi-task.
· Strong PC and spreadsheet skills.
· Strong technical skills, including proficiency with MS Excel, are mandatory; experience using JDE is a plus.
· Process invoice documents in a timely manner
· attention to detail
· meeting requirements of management and staff members to achieve a high level of productivity and customer service