Or browse by
Choose a Job Category
Choose a Location
Planner, FragranceLocation: Remote Brand: Shiseido Date: 11/06/2023
What makes a successful Planning employee at Shiseido?
Check out the traits we're looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Nursing Mother Rooms
Life & Disability Insurance
The Planner is responsible for analyzing business trends and identifying opportunities to drive retail & net sales to achieve plan and reduce the liability of unproductive inventory. The Planner works with the Key Account Executive, Shiseido NYO Sales Operations team and respective Retail Account Buying & Planning Executives to analyze business trends by store in order to identify retail and net sales opportunities.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintain correct stock balance by door to maximize retail sales, increase net shipments, and reduce the liability of unproductive inventory.
- Communicate net shipment plans to KAE.
- Assist in the development of seasonal/annual stock and sales plans.
- Review and communicate all allocations with KAE.
- Communicate consistently with account field team to reinforce marketing and retail objectives.
- Compile business review information for corporate meetings
- Manage new store opening paperwork, orders, testers, and merchandising units.
- Track pre-sell campaign and contest sales results, sell-thru results on new & key products and sales promotion event recaps.
Qualifications & Competencies:
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent combination of education and years of experience
- 7+ years of retail planning experience (Buying office or Extensive Head Quarter experience
- Extremely proficient in MS Excel
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and fluctuating deadlines with a high number of tasks
- Strong knowledge and experience with the prestige cosmetic industry & retail planning systems
- Attention to detail, high sense of responsibility, dependable and self-starter
- Ability to build and maintain relationships within Shiseido and with retail partners
- Achieve Net Shipments
- Ensure all allocations are ordered by end of season
- 100 % Sell in on all new products and sets
Trust 8 Competencies
Below is a list of Trust 8 Competencies designed to help employees at Shiseido Americas succeed as the company continues to evolve and innovate.
- Think Big:Adapt a big-picture perspective. Deliver new values through creativity.
- Take Risks:Embrace Risk, Practice “Trial and Error and Trial”.
- Hands On:Consider Front-line realities when making decisions. Take the lead from end to end.
- Collaborate:Leverage the diverse capabilities of colleagues.
- Be Open:Create an environment that encourages everyone to speak up.
- Act with Integrity:Be sincere and humble at all times.
- Be Accountable:Commit to the goal. Take accountability for the execution.
- Applaud Success:Create a culture that celebrates success.
Shiseido is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender identity, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other classification protected by Federal, State or Local law
$65,600 - $90,200/ year