Or browse by
Choose a Job Category
Choose a Location
Key Account Executive, Sell InLocation: Remote Brand: Shiseido Date: 11/16/2023
This role will achieve and/or exceed the Shiseido and Clé de Peau Beauté cross channel retail, gross, and net budget plan for the mid-tier portfolio of specialty retailers.
Responsible for leading relationships with internal and account specific key stakeholders, driving marketing calendar, programs, and strategy to achieve the retail, gross, and net sales plans for the organization.
In addition, this role is tasked with predicting current and future retails and shipments connecting promotional strategies, replenishment flows, and sizing newness and proactively identifying opportunities to optimize stock levels that in turn drive profitable sales.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Plan, implement, control, and deliver annual stock and sales plans with end-to-end CEP (Continuous Estimated Planning) forecast process working to achieve/exceed targets while communicating all shifts and risks
- Gross Forecasts: work directly with stakeholders to achieve forecasts, close gaps, maximize opportunities, and drive net increases.
- Collaborate with buying teams and internal cross functional partners to develop key strategies, marketing plans, and visual enhancements to expand brand.
- Stock Management (Sellable & No Cost): ensure accuracy and tracking of inventory while pushing to account opportunities or shortfalls to secure more shipping.
- Drive 90% in-stock rates, on-time Pos and accurate returns
- Top 20 Focus: top SKUS, top doors, top weeks – protect and build strategies to ensure our top businesses are built for success.
- Budget ownership of all trade spend (Co-op), returns & MD’s, T & E
- Monthly connects with key stakeholders at each account: buying and planning teams to review business, and future opportunities/needs.
Long Term Strategy
- Build 2 - 3-year Retail Sales Strategy w/Marketing, Finance & Sales
- Ensure launch cadence meets long term retail & gross sales objectives
- Recommend data driven visual merch edits that drive sales
- Improve account profitability & market share growth focus
- Build cross channel retail sales plans by week by brand, driven by marketing calendar & launch priorities
- Work side by side w/sell thru directors and cross functional teams to plan thoroughly & execute flawlessly: seamless communication
Working Relationships/Key Stakeholders:
- Maintain cross-functional relationships with all merchants, planning, EDU and marketing teams.
- Maintain bi-weekly TB’s w/Directors and/or Merchants on state of the business & long-term business strategy
- Lead strong relationships cross functionally within the Shiseido organization
- Achieve net sales budget
- Business Spend Management and accuracy including Coop and T&E
Qualifications & Competencies:
- Minimum of 5 years wholesale experience, preferably in the cosmetic industry
- Specialty Retailer experience is preferred
- Strong relationship skills: ability to lead and manage multiple high-level relationships
- Demonstrated ability to build cross category & cross channel gross to net and retail sales plans from the bottom up
- Understanding of market share
- Elevated understanding of competition
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to personally organize and set priorities and adhere to budgets
- Computer skills including Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, Excel – with ability to recap high volumes of data and present clear learnings and direction.
Trust 8 Competencies
Below is a list of Trust 8 Competencies designed to help employees at Shiseido Americas succeed as the company continues to evolve and innovate.
- Think Big: Adapt a big-picture perspective. Deliver new values through creativity.
- Take Risks: Embrace Risk, Practice “Trial and Error and Trial”.
- Hands On: Consider Front-line realities when making decisions. Take the lead from end to end.
- Collaborate: Leverage the diverse capabilities of colleagues.
- Be Open: Create an environment that encourages everyone to speak up.
- Act with Integrity: Be sincere and humble at all times.
- Be Accountable: Commit to the goal. Take accountability for the execution.
- Applaud Success: Create a culture that celebrates success.
Shiseido is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender identity, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other classification protected by Federal, State or Local law
$88,800 - $122,100/ year