Or browse by
Choose a Job Category
Choose a Location
Coordinator, Customer Relations - E-Commerce Operations (Drunk Elephant)Location: Remote Brand: Drunk Elephant Date: 05/11/2023
The Drunk Elephant Customer Relations team supports customers across the brand by providing information, answering questions, and responding to concerns. The CR team is the front line of support for customers and interested parties, and ensures that customers are satisfied with our products, ordering process, and other needs related to the brand.
The Customer Relations Coordinator -- E-Commerce Operations position on the Drunk Elephant Customer Relations team is primarily focused on ticket types related to ordering on drunkelephant.com, inventory availability, order processing, shipping, delivery, and packaging defects. Prior experience with Salesforce Service Cloud and/or IBM Sterling Call Center is helpful but not a requirement.
This role is responsible for executing customer-requested shipping changes and order cancellations, and resolving INRs (item not received), and missing packages. The Customer Relations Coordinator will also liase with FedEx, completing FedEx Claim Form submissions, and communicating service interruptions with other team members on a daily basis.
Our team members must be sensitive to customer feedback involving packaging defects, facilitate product returns to our Quality team for further investigation, and identify patterns requiring escalation. This feedback loop is critical for ensuring quality issues are expeditiously addressed.
This position has the unique and elevated responsibility of working closely with our Digital team to ensure accuracy and timeliness in order flow and processing from our drunkelephant.com website to our order fulfilment center. This also encompasses unfulfilled/unauthorized order monitoring and high risk order reviews and approvals in our inventory management system. Attention to detail and sense of urgency is key.
Key competencies and responsibilities include:
• Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional disposition towards customers during all points of engagement.
• Exemplifying company core values throughout all contact.
• Promptly responding to customer inquiries via email, messaging, chat, and phone.
• In-depth knowledge of Drunk Elephant philosophy, products, and policies.
• Ability to trouble-shoot and resolve conflict.
• Maintaining detailed records of customer interactions and internal information related to each ticket.
• Daily order management tasks
• Fraud monitoring and notifications
• Liaising with FedEx
• Contributing to content creation and special team projects
• Providing feedback and escalating issues within the Digital department.
• Maintaining a conducive, remote work environment with dependable Internet connectivity
These responsibilities are in addition to the basic requirements of a Customer Relations “generalist”, including full knowledge of all Drunk Elephant products and usage, DrunkElephant.com policies, workflows, and providing service via email, web messaging, live chat, and phone within the Salesforce support ticketing system.
Shiseido is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender identity, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other classification protected by Federal, State or Local law
$26.81 - $36.87/ hour