Or browse by
Choose a Category
Choose a Location
- Allen Jobs 1
- Branson Jobs 1
- Cabazon Jobs 1
- Central Valley Jobs 3
- Columbus Jobs 1
- Cypress Jobs 2
- Destin Jobs 4
- East Millstone Jobs 2
- East Windsor Jobs 24
- Edgewater Jobs 1
- Fort Worth Jobs 1
- Groveport Jobs 5
- Houston Jobs 1
- Livermore Jobs 4
- Merrimack Jobs 3
- Monroe Jobs 1
- Myrtle Beach Jobs 1
- New York Jobs 21
- Niagara Falls Jobs 2
- North Charleston Jobs 3
- Park City Jobs 4
- Pennsylvania Furnace Jobs 1
- Riverhead Jobs 3
- Rosemont Jobs 3
- Rutherford Jobs 6
- Seattle Jobs 1
- Thornton Jobs 2
- Vacaville Jobs 1
- Wrentham Jobs 3
Assistant Boutique Manager, bare+BEAUTY Outlets, Park CityLocation: Park City, Utah Brand: Shiseido Date: 11/24/2021
ASSISTANT MANAGER / ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
General Summary: This position is responsible for promoting bare+BEAUTY products from our family of brands in the Shiseido portfolio while building a customer-focused business; One that unlocks the power of relationships and creates a greater sense of belonging. Creates and encourages an authentic, warm and inspirational internal and external customer experience.
Motivates, inspires and assists team to achieve individual and store sales goals. Partners with store manager to develop an action plan to drive productivity metrics to achieve sales goals. Assists store manager in sourcing and retaining top talent as well as the overall development and management of a team. Shares the responsibility for education of selling and artistry skills through our lens of Natural Beauty Redefined. Supports the store manager in managing operational budgets including, but not limited to, payroll allocation, supply orders and inventory management. Supports the store manager in effectively managing store operations; ensures consistency and compliance in operational procedures and company policies.
Customer Focus & Education
Consistently creates a welcoming environment for our customer, through our Connect, Customize and Commit service model, which focuses on personally connecting with them, customizing their beauty routines and committing to a genuine and ongoing relationship. Additionally, ensures that team members are trained in our artistry approach as outlined in current education materials.
- Achieves personal sales goals through impeccable customer service and by maintaining an
active floor presence. Leads by example. Trains, motivates, and coaches team to success. Utilizes company provided tools to track progress and ensure 2-way dialogue. Communicates learning needs to store manager.
- Demonstrates awareness and urgency of hourly goals, setting micro-goals to impact contributing productivity, such as average dollar sale, conversion and key category goals.
- Champions our customer retention program, through a vigorous sampling and clientele initiative. Supports store manager with events and new product launches.
- Fosters an environment that empowers and encourages relationship-building and innovation outside of the store to drive new customer acquisition and incremental sales.
- Responsible for awareness and adherence to policies and procedures, in addition to those of the applicable city/county/state.
- Maintains an environment where employees are treated respectfully.
- Supports store manager in recruiting and interviewing to ensure for talent pipeline.
- Accurately and consistently assesses team members strengths and development needs. Provides clear and direct feedback in both verbal and written formats. Partners with store manager for guidance, as needed.
- Reviews time keeping daily and processes payroll timely & accurately.
- Maintains employee records, as required, in both manual and digital formats.
Operations & Visuals
- Performs all Manager-On-Duty functions including opening/closing of location and cash handling procedures.
- Utilizes tools, such as zone charts, during peak and holiday time periods and/or as needed to
protect the business.
- Maintains accurate product lifecycle through processes that include, but not limited to, cycle counts, product mark out of stock processes, shipment receiving, transfers, and physical inventories.
- Manages supply levels, cash control and other expenses.
- Identifies and addresses maintenance concerns per company guidelines.
- Supports the implementation and management of visual floor sets, identifying and communicating any location specific adjustments to corporate partners. Ensures merchandising & marketing standards are impeccably maintained.
- Upholds consistent standards of cleanliness and organization on sales floor and in backroom.
- Consistently maintains repair & maintenance standards to meet health and safety guidelines for employees & customers. Partners with store manager to ensure stores are fully functional.
- Supports inventory control policies & procedures with the goal of reducing shrink to less than
- Maintains a positive & engaged relationship with corporate partners and property management, e.g. Mall Operations, Security Partners, etc.
- Responsible for solid POS knowledge & execution, ensuring ongoing transactional accuracy.
Provides hands-on training for team as it relates to store systems.
- Maintains proficiency in the use of in-store technologies, digital signage, music systems & applications, mobile POS, etc.
- Performs additional duties, as assigned by corporate partners and/or store manager.
Embodies the spirit of bare+BEAUTY, as applicable, with a dedication to empowering our customers to look good, feel good and do good for others. Embraces the belief that the little choices we make can create a big difference - from looking after our local communities to the wider well-being of the planet. Has a deep-seated passion for people and a commitment to act as an advocate for bare+BEAUTY in our approach to beauty. Ability to motivate, inspire and influence others through actions and feedback.
- Ability to achieve sales results both independently and through others by fostering a spirit ofteamwork, cooperation, and accountability.
- Proven track record of analyzing business and demonstrating behavior-based coaching to drive sales.
- Ability to analyze, prioritize and articulate business. Strong problem-solving skills to drive
sales and profit through effective leadership.
- Ability to support manager in networking, recruiting and retaining top talent to create a high performing team.
- Effectively communicates and build relationships both inside and outside of store.
- Maintains composure and acts with ethics & agility.
- Experienced with standard operational processes and displays attention to details.
- Minimum of 2+years of supervisory or managerial experience.
- Ideally, has experience in customer-focused/personal care industry in a four-wall sales environment.
- Artistry experience preferred.
- Must have open flexibility to work during peak traffic times including evenings, weekends and holidays, as well as a willingness to adjust to specific needs of the business.
- Adhere to company time and attendance policy.
- Uphold bareMinerals or bare+BEAUTY dress code which includes wearing bareMinerals and/or bare+BEAUTY products, as applicable.
- Able to be in a fragrance-filled environment.
- Able to lift, push and pull up to 25 pounds.
- Able to stand for up to 8 hours.
- Must be 18 years or older.
*Must be able to perform essential functions (with or without an accommodation) without posing a "direct threat" to the health and safety to self or others. We reserve the right to alter, change, abolish and even combine jobs depending upon changing conditions and needs. We are an equal opportunity ployer.