|tion||Internal Job Description|
This position is responsible for the NARS experience, building a client-based business, promoting an entrepreneurial spirit, and soliciting a network both internally and externally. The ability to maintain a motivating and inspiring “can do” attitude, to achieve personal goals to support overall team productivity goals, and to always self-sustain awareness. Analyzes Week to Date, Month to Date, Year to Date personal sales vs team, and develops personal action plan to achieve aforementioned, in partnership with Boutique manager. Delivers the highest level of client service and artistry skills, leads by example, and possesses the ability to self-regulate KPI’s.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Consistently creates a welcoming environment for the client, while focusing on driving top line sales and delivering the NARS experience.
- Excels in NARS-artistry skills and be open to critical feedback and hands-on training
- Meets personal goals while maintaining a strong floor presence and control.
- Exceeds stretch goals, excelling in Items per Transaction, Average Transaction Sale, Sales per Hour, and overall sales prowess.
- Acts as a NARS ambassador, observing and receiving feedback to increase units per transaction, average dollar sale and sales per hour. Accountable for self-performance, in conjunction with leadership direction.
- Consistently utilize company tools and resources, building a client-based business and following up accordingly.
- Identifies opportunities to drive traffic into store through networking, community outreach, sampling, and newness launches.
- Embraces and displays an entrepreneurial spirit and ability to stretch networking skills to produce incremental revenue
- Maintains consistent standards of cleanliness, maintenance, and organization
- Consistently utilizes policies/procedures and additional company resources to ensure compliance.
- Delivers the NARS Experience, client-telling, skin care, product knowledge, as well as operational systems/standards. Performance is assessed through consistent feedback and coaching.
- Dress code and grooming compliance according to NARS Retail Manual
*Any additional responsibilities as deemed by Business/Counter Manager(s)
Working Relationships/Key Stakeholders:
- DSS Teams
- Sales and Training Executives
- Senior Artists
- Flagship Saks Fifth Avenue Team
Qualifications & Competencies:
- 3-5 years of relevant cosmetics experience preferred
- Luxury/Specialty Store experience an asset
- Excellent communication, selling, networking, and time management skills.
- Ability to interpret and analyze daily and weekly personal and team goals
- Operations experience: POS functionalities, cycle counts, inventory controls
Competencies: Below is a list of Core Competencies designed to help employees at Shiseido Americas succeed as the company continues to evolve and innovate.
- Business Insights: Applying knowledge of business and the marketplace to advance the organization’s goals
- Customer Focus: Building strong customer relationships and delivering customer centric solutions
- Collaborates: Building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives
- Drives Results: Consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstance
- Action Oriented: Taking on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm
- Develops Talent: Developing people to meet both their career goals and the organization’s goals
- Nimble Learning: Actively learning through experimentation when tackling new problems, using both successes and failures as learning fodder
- Instills Trust: Gaining the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity, and authenticity
- Communicates Effectively: Developing and delivering multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences
- Drives Vision & Purpose: Painting a compelling picture of the vision and strategy that motivates others to action
- Cultivates Innovation: Creating new and better ways for the organization to be successful