Or browse by
Choose a Job Category
Choose a Location
Vice President, Global Integrated Communication (NARS)Location: New York, New York Brand: NARS Date: 01/23/2023
- Responsible for creation, development, and execution of the brands’ earned and paid Global Integrated Communications vision and approach including all communications programs, experiences, and strategies to build NARS’ image, awareness and equity amongst creators, social media, consumers, retailers, industry leaders and fashion/celebrity tastemakers.
- Oversee localization of the Global Integrated Communications strategy and counsel for all 43+ international markets and drive the launch and establishment of new markets
- Oversee and drive brand’s strategic global creator paid strategy and partnerships to drive a cohesive global program.
- Oversee the development and execution of the US integrated communications vision and strategy in #1 market for the brand.
- Oversee Global Issue/Crisis Management for all brand touchpoints including Customer Service, E-Comm, etc.
- Drive all Internal/Corporate/Brand Communications needs and serve as liaison for Shiseido and Tokyo HQ.
- Lead Beauty of Change, NARS’ cause platform strategy, development, and execution.
- Interface extensively with the President, Leadership Team, and Founder & Creative Director, François Nars to collaborate on overall company objectives, global strategies, and key messaging
GLOBAL BRAND COMMUNICATIONS (OWNED)
- Oversee all Internal, Corporate & Brand Communications needs and serve as liaison for Shiseido and Tokyo HQ
- Internal Communications strategy & execution for key internal moments and communications on behalf of Barbara Calcagni, President, Global Brands – NARS, Drunk Elephant & Tory Burch.
- Executive leadership and employee talent communications strategy to include engagement opportunities, panels, social media presence, interviews, etc.
- NARS Brand Communications strategy to include overarching brand promotion as a leader innovator in the industry, digital and consumer engagement technology, etc. and when relevant the MCOE and DCOE.
- Oversee Global Crisis/Issue Management for all brand touchpoints including Social and Traditional Media, Customer Service, E-Comm, etc.
- Consumer sensitivity issues, product testing and safety, ingredient concerns
- Talent/Creator communications related partnerships/relationships.
- Oversee execution of all global strategic initiatives, experiences, regional and global events, and partnerships worldwide
- Develop alternative methods of visibility beyond the product calendar to maximize brand awareness building opportunities and drive global EMV
- Oversee development and implementation of engagement tools & special packaging, event guidelines, assets, and content to reinforce and strengthen consistent brand image and messaging
- Secure Leadership Team and Regional buy in to support incremental programs surrounding major strategic priorities
- Oversee all new market launches globally
- Serve as internal liaison for Founder & Creative Director, François Nars and manage key initiatives including market visits, global events, and personal appearances.
- Collaborate with PR teams at sister brands as needed.
- Manage budget and all incremental budget needs and requests
GLOBAL INTEGRATED COMMUNICATIONS & CREATOR ENGAGEMENT (EARNED + PAID)
- Oversee ideation and creation of the Global Integrated Communications strategy issued across NARS’ 43+ markets worldwide with a focus on top 5 markets.
- Drive a cohesive global earned + paid strategy to support all key launches/initiatives and amplify brand messages and storytelling
- Oversee development of strategic paid global Creator partnerships and campaigns
- Target 20% increase in global EMV
- Strive for 70-80% global sell through vs an average sell through of 40-65% because of programs and activations for major strategic launches
- Oversee regional and local market Creator strategy, approach, and activity/partnerships to ensure global consistency
- Partner with Regional heads in Europe, Asia, and the Americas to develop key Communications strategies that support their specific regions through events, programs, assets, and content
- Secure Regional buy in to support incremental localized programs surrounding major strategic priorities
- Oversee and develop global monitoring/KPI process, and best practice resource center.
US INTEGRATED COMMUNICATIONS (EARNED)
- Oversee ideation and development of the US integrated communications strategy for all Creator programs and activations, communications programs and initiatives surrounding the NARS’ US market and daily business functions.
- Strive for a top 10 full year EMV ranking and a 5% increase in EMV year over year by developing alternative methods of visibility beyond the marketing calendar.
- Reinforce and grow strategic retailer partnerships and cross promotional opportunities to drive increase in sell through.
- Oversee the US Artist Relations Strategy and Execution for internal and external artists as well as the Digital Artist Community, Celebrity & VIP relations
- Ensure company visibility at key industry events (i.e., CEW); collaborate with Communications teams at sister brands as needed.
$169,740 - $282,900/ year
Shiseido is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender identity, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other classification protected by Federal, State or Local law
$169,740 - $282,900/ year