Or browse by
Choose a Job Category
Choose a Location
Specialist, Commercial Sales CommunicationLocation: New York, New York Brand: Shiseido Date: 03/14/2023
The Commercial Sales Communication Team serves as the liaison between Marketing and Sales, providing a single nucleus of communication for extensive sales directives across all brands within Shiseido Americas.
The Commercial Sales Communication Specialist will develop and maintain the Sales Communication website and associated resources. Responsible for the execution of daily tasks to ensure that communication and information flow between internal departments is smooth, accurate and timely. Will report to the Commercial Sales Communication Senior Manager.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Key deliverables include weekly, monthly, and seasonal recaps of brand activations, bringing Marketing, Sales, Sales Operations, Visual Merchandising, and relevant updates to Sell-In and Sell-Thru Teams.
- Support the maintenance and development of the Integrated Calendar and Meeting, providing updates to timelines, key brand initiatives, and retailer activations.
- Provide the publication of weekly and monthly content updates to the Communication website for all brands and retailers.
- Assist in development of Podcast communications to Field Sales
- Work in coordination with the Visual Merchandising Team to maintain component ordering resources for the Sell-Thru Team.
- Support Manager to develop and improve communication strategies to support sales and aid in achieving business targets.
- Partner with IT to perform continued maintenance of the Communication website, ensuring that all content pages are linked and properly functioning.
Working Relationships/ Key Stakeholders:
- Sales Sell-In & Sell-Thru Teams
- US Marketing Teams
- Education & Training Teams
- Sales Administration Teams
- Finance Teams
- Visual Merchandising Teams
Qualifications & Competencies:
- 3+ years of Fragrance/Cosmetics/Skincare industry experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business/Management preferred
- Entrepreneurial spirit, solution-oriented
- Prestige and Department store beauty experience desired
- Proficient in MS Office, including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Exhibits strong analytical, strategic thinking and decision-making skills
- Requires strong oral and written communication skills
- Team player with high energy, proactive
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- Displays sense of urgency, ability to work under pressure and with fluctuating deadlines
- Approximate travel to markets as necessary
Trust 8 Competencies
Below is a list of Trust 8 Competencies designed to help employees at Shiseido Americas succeed as the company continues to evolve and innovate.
- Think Big:Adapt a big-picture perspective. Deliver new values through creativity.
- Take Risks:Embrace Risk, Practice “Trial and Error and Trial”.
- Hands On:Consider Front-line realities when making decisions. Take the lead from end to end.
- Collaborate:Leverage the diverse capabilities of colleagues.
- Be Open:Create an environment that encourages everyone to speak up.
- Act with Integrity:Be sincere and humble at all times.
- Be Accountable:Commit to the goal. Take accountability for the execution.
- Applaud Success:Create a culture that celebrates success.
Shiseido is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender identity, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other classification protected by Federal, State or Local law
$69,864 - $96,063/ year