Or browse by
Choose a Category
Choose a Location
- Cabazon Jobs 1
- Central Valley Jobs 1
- Columbus Jobs 1
- Dallas Jobs 1
- Destin Jobs 2
- East Millstone Jobs 1
- East Windsor Jobs 39
- Edgewater Jobs 1
- Estero Jobs 1
- Groveport Jobs 5
- Livermore Jobs 3
- Merrimack Jobs 2
- Monroe Jobs 1
- New York Jobs 40
- Orlando Jobs 1
- Park City Jobs 1
- Pennsylvania Furnace Jobs 1
- Rutherford Jobs 7
- Seattle Jobs 1
- Sevierville Jobs 2
- Sunrise Jobs 2
Senkusha MBA Rotational Program (Marketing)Location: New York, New York Brand: Shiseido Date: 01/13/2022
What makes a successful Marketing employee at Shiseido?
Check out the traits we're looking for and see if you have the right mix.
401k Retirement Plans
12 Company Paid Holidays
Paid Time Off
Do you want to be part of an innovative company and make an impact in the future of the ever-evolving beauty industry? Today, Shiseido is one of the leading beauty companies in the world with an expanding portfolio of diverse brands includes NARS, Drunk Elephant, Tory Burch, Cle De Peau & more.
Shiseido Americas strives to be an organizational leader in technological innovation and creative development within the beauty industry. Through science and art, respect and resourcefulness we’re on a mission to create “Beauty innovations for a better world.”
The Senkusha Program, Marketing
The Senkusha MBA Rotational Program at Shiseido Americas offers participants an opportunity to engage in meaningful, challenging projects through a handful of rotations within our core marketing functions. Senkushas will also have the opportunity to learn and take on the day-to-day roles and responsibilities of a marketing manager while also managing additional strategic projects.
Following the program, successful candidates will be eligible for full-time job placements within the organization.
Highlights of the Senkusha Program include:
- Exposure to a variety of brands (and functions). Senkushas will get hands-on experience within many aspects of the beauty industry, and work on projects with a variety of brands.
- Ownership of projects. Senkushas will tackle strategic projects where they will be the key drivers.
- Access to senior leadership. Senkushas will be paired with senior leaders during the program, providing accessibility as well as opportunities for mentorship and learning.
- Tailored experience. Dedicated Shiseido staff will work with Senkushas to ensure thoughtful matching of projects, professional development and alignment between Senkusha’s goals and the needs of the business.
- Currently enrolled in an MBA program, with a graduation date on or before June 2022
- At least 2 years of full-time work experience prior to beginning your MBA is required, 3 years is preferred
- Passion and keen interest in the beauty industry
- Ability to build collaborative, effective working relationships
- Strong project management skills, nimble and able to balance multiple priorities
- Self-driven and persistent; able to achieve stretch goals with minimal oversight
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with advanced presentation skills