Or browse by
Choose a Category
- Corporate Jobs 41
- Creative Jobs 4
- Digital and E-Commerce Jobs 1
- Distribution Jobs 4
- Education, Training and Artistry Jobs 3
- Factory Jobs 13
- Field Jobs 6
- Internship/Co-op Jobs 2
- IT and Engineering Jobs 1
- Manufacturing Jobs 1
- Marketing Jobs 9
- Planning Jobs 4
- Retail Jobs 65
- Sales Jobs 3
- Supply Chain Operations Jobs 1
Choose a Location
- Allen Jobs 1
- Atlanta Jobs 1
- Bellevue Jobs 2
- Bluffton Jobs 4
- Broomfield Jobs 1
- Central Valley Jobs 2
- Charleston Jobs 2
- Charlotte Jobs 2
- Chattanooga Jobs 1
- Clinton Township Jobs 1
- Dallas Jobs 1
- Danbury Jobs 2
- Destin Jobs 3
- Dulles Jobs 1
- East Windsor Jobs 27
- Estero Jobs 2
- Fargo Jobs 1
- Fort Worth Jobs 1
- Gaffney Jobs 1
- Glendale Jobs 1
- Groveport Jobs 3
- Houston Jobs 3
- Knoxville Jobs 2
- Lynnwood Jobs 1
- Madison Jobs 1
- Minneapolis-St. Paul-Bloomington Jobs 1
- New York Jobs 23
- Orem Jobs 1
- Orlando Jobs 3
- Park City Jobs 3
- Raleigh Jobs 3
- Rehoboth Beach Jobs 3
- Richmond Jobs 1
- Roanoke Jobs 1
- Rutherford Jobs 4
- Sacramento Jobs 2
- San Francisco Jobs 1
- San Mateo Jobs 1
- Santa Rosa Jobs 1
- Sevierville Jobs 3
- Stamford Jobs 1
- Sunrise Jobs 1
- Tacoma Jobs 1
- Troy Jobs 1
- Virginia Beach Jobs 4
- Wayne Jobs 1
- West Covina Jobs 1
Senior Manager, Marketing Sephora (Laura Mercier)Location: New York, New York Brand: Laura Mercier Date: 01/06/2021
What makes a successful Marketing employee at Shiseido?
Check out the traits we're looking for and see if you have the right mix.
401k Retirement Plans
12 Company Paid Holidays
Paid Time Off
In conjunction with the Director of Marketing, Sr. Manager will lead the growth and development of the Laura Mercier brand in the Sephora Retail Channel for the Americas Market.
Essential Job Duties
- Lead the development and execution of marketing plans and sampling strategy, including all merchandising strategy, promotional activities and product launches.
- Provide leadership and advocacy to Management and Cross-Functional Teams for needs to drive awareness and growth of Sephora’s consumer.
- Manage merchandising updates for Sephora to ensure on-time execution and maintain all product assortments.
- Strategize and develop innovative marketing programs leveraging offline/online/digital initiatives while effectively managing the retailer relationship.
- Partner with global marketing on retailer exclusives, sampling and collateral needed to execute launches in US Market.
- Submit and manage all creative and merchandising requests to ensure timely development of all marketing programs, merchandising updates and collateral materials.
- Create, prepare and maintain marketing and merchandising calendars and budgets.
- Oversee and route all printed and online marketing materials/copy/layouts for approval.
- Use data analytics to drive business decisions. Analyze new launch and marketing program performance to deliver both quantitative and qualitative feedback to measure ROI for future enhancements.
- Work closely with cross-functional partners, including Digital, Global Marketing, Product Development, Project Management, Forecasting, Education, and Creative. Gather necessary information, lead meetings, and oversee preparation for internal and retailer meetings
- Nurture a strong relationship with Sephora Merchant, .com and Marketing teams and Sephora Sell-in and Sell thru team
- Handle any special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree required. An MBA strongly preferred.
- 7+ years of marketing experience in cosmetics/beauty industry is highly desired.
- Directly related work in the Sephora Channel is required.
- Experience with social media and digital execution of marketing plans.
- A passionate, energetic team oriented individual with strong analytical, interpersonal, creative and leadership skills.
- A strong sense of urgency, while responding to fast paced, ever-changing environment.
- Strong oral, written, communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to manage details and multi-task projects.
- Knowledge of competitive marketplace, online space, Sephora or department and specialty store retail environment.
- Ability to balance creativity with analytics in approaching projects.
- Ability to work independently and utilize sound judgment.
- Critical expertise required in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Cognos
Shiseido is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender identity, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other classification protected by Federal, State or Local law