Or browse by
Choose a Job Category
Choose a Location
Senior Manager, Demand PlanningLocation: New York, New York Brand: Shiseido Date: 09/19/2022
This position is responsible for leading the demand planning team for Shiseido, Cle de Peau and Fragrances and lead the development of the demand planning team of up to 5 associates.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Oversee and review monthly saleable forecasts with related analysis. The accuracy of the unit forecast has a direct impact on company inventory and customer service levels. Reconcile forecasted units to Gross Sales financial forecasts to ensure reasonableness.
- Oversee new launch forecast process. Align with Marketing/Sales on retail projections and initial pipe allocation.
- Lead sku rationalization and recommend skus to be deleted from portfolio.
- Prepare and lead Monthly Consensus meeting with Marketing, Sales, and Finance.
- Development and management of all S&OP content and presentation
- Lead the E&O process to minimize inventory liabilities and drive Root Cause Problem Solving and action planning/execution to reduce E&O.
- Oversee POSM forecasting process for all brands
- Attend weekly meetings as needed – Monthly Integrated meetings, revenue calls, launch tracker, etc.
Working Relationships/Key Stakeholders:
- Supply Planning
- Sales/Sales Operations
- Forecast planning and accuracy
- Improvement on inventory trends and out of stocks
- Support marketing and sales teams with insights on business trends and opportunity areas
Qualifications & Competencies:
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and experience with Microsoft Office package
- SAP and IBP experience is a plus
- 5-6 years of related work experience
- Experience working with international accounts a plus
- Management experience
- Team player with high energy, proactive
- Superior attention to detail/highly organized, strong sense of accountability
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- Work well independently as well as in cross-functional teams
- Leading international teams and working with matrix organization a plus
- A strong sense of urgency, ability to work under pressure and with fluctuating deadlines
- College degree
Shiseido is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender identity, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other classification protected by Federal, State or Local law