Or browse by
Choose a Category
Choose a Location
- Bellevue Jobs 1
- Bluffton Jobs 4
- Broomfield Jobs 1
- Central Valley Jobs 2
- Charleston Jobs 2
- Charlotte Jobs 2
- Cincinnati Jobs 1
- Dallas Jobs 1
- Destin Jobs 3
- Dulles Jobs 1
- East Windsor Jobs 30
- Estero Jobs 2
- Fargo Jobs 1
- Fort Worth Jobs 1
- Glendale Jobs 1
- Groveport Jobs 3
- Houston Jobs 1
- Lynnwood Jobs 2
- Minneapolis-St. Paul-Bloomington Jobs 1
- New York Jobs 26
- Orem Jobs 1
- Orlando Jobs 3
- Park City Jobs 1
- Raleigh Jobs 3
- Rehoboth Beach Jobs 3
- Roanoke Jobs 1
- Rutherford Jobs 3
- Sacramento Jobs 2
- San Francisco Jobs 1
- San Mateo Jobs 1
- Santa Rosa Jobs 1
- Sevierville Jobs 1
- St Louis Jobs 1
- Stamford Jobs 1
- Tigard Jobs 1
- Virginia Beach Jobs 4
- Wauwatosa Jobs 1
- Wayne Jobs 1
- West Covina Jobs 1
Senior Manager, Channel Marketing- Ulta (NARS)Location: New York, New York Brand: NARS Date: 01/22/2021
What makes a successful Marketing employee at Shiseido?
Check out the traits we're looking for and see if you have the right mix.
401k Retirement Plans
12 Company Paid Holidays
Paid Time Off
The Senior Manager, Channel Marketing is responsible for overseeingUlta, department and free-standing stores in the US. This role will have the responsibility of developing and implementing marketing strategies to build brand awareness and drive traffic to maximize growth, long-term profitability and build brand equity. The Senior Manager will lead activations by leveraging global innovation and assets, analytics, consumer data, competitive research, and retailer needs.
- Lead the development and execution of marketing plans, sampling strategy, merchandising updates, promotional activities, and product launches in the U.S Market.
- Provide leadership and advocacy to Management and Cross-Functional Teams for needs to drive awareness and growth targeted to Ulta and Nordstrom consumers.
- Oversee retailer and internal meeting preparation including gathering necessary information, creating agendas, leading discussions, and managing follow ups.
- Strategize and develop innovative marketing programs leveraging offline/online/digital initiatives while effectively managing the retailer relationship.
- Manage visual merchandising creative direction and product assortments, partnering with US VM manager to brief and route all merchandising materials/copy/layouts for approval.
- Responsible for forecasting, tracking, actualizing and reconciling merchandising and sampling budgets.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to prioritize and gain support for retailer initiatives, exclusives, sampling, and collateral needs for launches in the US.
- Create, prepare, and maintain marketing and merchandising calendars, sampling plans and VM/Sample budgets.
- Work closely with brand marketing and sales to analyze financial projections and category penetration.
- Analyze new launch and marketing program performance to deliver both quantitative and qualitative feedback to measure ROI for future enhancements.
- Work closely with cross-functional partners, including Digital Media, Global Marketing, Product Development, Project Management, Forecasting, Education, Finance and Creative.
- 7+ years of marketing experience in cosmetics/beauty industry is required. Additionally, experience with retailers is a plus.
- A passionate, energetic team-oriented individual with strong analytical, interpersonal, creative and leadership skills.
- Dynamic negotiating, influencing and presentation skills.
- Strong oral, written, and communication skills.
- Strong sense of urgency, while responding to fast paced, ever-changing environment.
- Working knowledge of prestige beauty market with insights into beauty trends and pop culture.
- Ability to ascertain product trends in competitive and dynamic beauty industry.
- Passion for teaching and developing talent.
- Ability to manage details and multi-task projects.
- Apply knowledge of competitive marketplace, online space, and open sell retail environment.
- Balanced approach between creativity and analytics when approaching projects.
- Action oriented with aptitude to work independently and utilize sound judgment.
- Willingness to travel up to 25% of time.
- Critical expertise required in MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Cognos.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related field is required. An MBA is a plus.
Shiseido is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender identity, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other classification protected by Federal, State or Local law