Or browse by
Choose a Job Category
Choose a Location
Regional Sales Director, Sell Thru East Coast (NARS)Location: New York Brand: NARS Date: 07/28/2022
The Sell Thru Regional Sales Director, East Coast for NARS is responsible for delivering business plans, growing market share, and leading a team of Sales and Training Executives (STE), Senior Makeup Artists, FSS Boutique Managers and teams to execute with excellence in their market/region of responsibility. Passionate about driving business through strong relationships both internally and with key retailers. Key deliverables include Retail Sales Goals, Market Share, Brand Rank, Regional Joint Business Planning, Budget Management, In-Store Visibility and Promotional Strategies. Results measured across NARS & all channels of business.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Achieve NARS retail sales goals (annual targets, new launches sell thru and core drivers), improve B&M brand rank and share targets through leadership, coaching and shared marketing strategies
- Analyze the region’s business, partnering with ED/VP to build strategic action plans that deliver profitable brand growth & profitability.
- Build best-in-class teams: recruit, build, lead, coach and develop STE’s to deliver business retail sales goals and budgets on target in addition to fostering relationships with all retailers
- Drive and maintain relationships with Senior Retailer Management, always focused on brand recognition, awareness, and loyalty
- Execute with Excellence - lead team to implement and execute all corporate initiatives. Work side by side with STE’s, SMUA’s and FSS Boutique teams in their markets to coach and lead by example.
- Conduct consistent touch bases, conference calls and performance reviews
- Ensure compliance across all brands: visual merchandising and operational
- Manage and track all financial budgets, including freelance and T&E, and FSS operational expectations.
- Collaborate internally with key cross-functional teams to brainstorm and develop the business
- Effective and actionable internal and external communication: business recaps, stock needs, market feedback etc.
- Strong planning & executive of both in-store & virtual events and animations
- Complete end to end ownership of the FSS business. Operations, measurable KPI’s, reporting, and local partnerships
Qualifications & Competencies:
Shiseido is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender identity, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other classification protected by Federal, State or Local law