Or browse by
Choose a Job Category
Choose a Location
Planner, NARSLocation: New York Brand: NARS Date: 11/21/2022
What makes a successful Planning employee at Shiseido?
Check out the traits we're looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Nursing Mother Rooms
Life & Disability Insurance
The Planner is responsible for achieving net sales plans for designated accounts. This role will support the Director, Key Accounts to manage and forecast effective sales plans to achieve net/retail sales and budget targets.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist in the development of seasonal/annual stock and sales strategies within designated retail accounts, in addition to reporting retail and net sales assessments, forecasts, and budget planning.
- Drive activities to promote retail sales and shipment revenue.
- Support designated retailers to ensure all ordering needs are met.
- Accountable for ensuring management and reduction of excess and obsolete inventory.
- Maintain retailer promotional calendars.
- Communicate consistently with account field team to reinforce marketing and retail objectives.
- Compile business review information for corporate, retailer, and regional meetings.
- Manage new store opening paperwork, retailer agreements, closing door paperwork. orders, testers, and merchandising units.
- Track BC incentive and contest sales results, sell-thru results on new & key products and sales promotion event recaps.
- Analyze and manage WOS for designated accounts.
- Maintain RA and PO logs.
Working Relationships/Key Stakeholders:
- Work closely with Demand Planning team to provide forecasts as well as known sku level feedback monthly.
- Partner to Regional Directors and Account Executives to share and receive account specific updates.
- Work closely with Customer Service and Sales Ops teams to ensure inventory is available, orders are received, processed, and shipped within the designated window.
- Consistent interaction with Database team; communicate any changes, submit new door/door closure paperwork, and ensure all updates are correct in systems.
- Submit all Promotional Activity Contracts, budget listings and field updates to Demo/Co-Op team.
- Provide finance weekly forecasts and shipment updates.
- Collaborate with Executive Director, Retail Sales to generate by door monthly/yearly sales plans and regional budgets each season.
- Maintain accurate yearly sales plans by retailer and channel.
- Responsible for monitoring CoAd costs each season and ensuring retailers stay within budget.
Qualifications & Competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent combination of education and years of experience
- 5+ years of retail planning experience (buying office or extensive sales retail experience)
- Advanced expertise in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint (pivot tables, vlookups, etc.)
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to work under pressure and fluctuating deadlines with a high number of tasks
- Should possess strong analytical, organizational and communication skills
- Strong knowledge and experience with the prestige cosmetic industry & retail planning systems
- Attention to detail, high sense of responsibility, dependable and self-starter
$71,915 - $113,748 / annual
Shiseido is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender identity, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other classification protected by Federal, State or Local law