Or browse by
Choose a Category
Choose a Location
- Cabazon Jobs 1
- Central Valley Jobs 1
- Columbus Jobs 1
- Dallas Jobs 1
- Destin Jobs 2
- East Millstone Jobs 1
- East Windsor Jobs 39
- Edgewater Jobs 1
- Estero Jobs 1
- Groveport Jobs 5
- Livermore Jobs 3
- Merrimack Jobs 2
- Monroe Jobs 1
- New York Jobs 40
- Orlando Jobs 1
- Park City Jobs 1
- Pennsylvania Furnace Jobs 1
- Rutherford Jobs 7
- Seattle Jobs 1
- Sevierville Jobs 2
- Sunrise Jobs 2
Planner (Macy's Fragrance) (100% REMOTE)Location: New York, New York Brand: Shiseido Date: 01/14/2022
What makes a successful Planning employee at Shiseido?
Check out the traits we're looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Nursing Mother Rooms
Life & Disability Insurance
The Planner is responsible for analyzing business trends and identifying opportunities to drive retail & net sales to achieve plan and reduce the liability of unproductive inventory. The Planner supports and works in collaboration with the Outlet team, Shiseido NYO Sales Operations team and respective Brand team Executives to align and action the needs by store in order to meet customer demand.
Essential Job Duties
- Maintain correct stock balance by door to maximize retail sales, increase net shipments and reduce the liability of unproductive inventory.
- Communicate net shipment plans Director.
- Assist in the development of seasonal/annual stock and sales plans.
- Review and communicate all allocations Director.
- Compile business review information for corporate meetings
- Manage new store opening paperwork, orders, testers, and merchandising units.
- Track pre-sell campaign and contest sales results, sell-thru results on new & key products and sales promotion event recaps.
- Assists in the development of core assortment (non-discounted items) based on brand recommendations and historical data
- Manage minimum quantities by store for all core products
- Monitors trends to ensure accurate replenishment & no lost sales opportunities
- Review monthly excess report and provide recommendations to Outlet team for order approval (present to Director/ED. ED final approval)
- Complete monthly order by store and input into SAP.
- Maintain correct stock balance by door to maximize retail sales, increase net shipments and reduce the liability of unproductive inventory utilizing Xstore & Cognos systems
- Communicate store to store transfer needs to field teams
- Complete & communicate store to store transfer needs from closing stores (transfer of core and top selling SKUs to go forward stores)
- Communicate consistently with field team on monthly all store calls
- Shares product newness
- Communicates all other product/inventory related needs to store teams
- Manages RTW process including expired products, excess product, slow-selling product swaps w/ brands
- Compile inventory on-hand and open to buy by brand to review during monthly finance & brand meetings
- Build strong relationships with each brand through touch bases as needed to review inventory and orders. Communicate success & opportunities to brand holders based on product sell thru.
- Requests possible markdown needs through approval process
- Using COGNOS, SAP, & Xstore pull sales/inventory data and build monthly recap, analyzing sell-thru results by brand.
- Ensure orders are received in store on a timely basis; build relationship with customer service team to problem solve PO errors.
- Assists with the Annual Physical Inventory Process
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent combination of education and years of experience
- 7+ years of retail planning experience (Buying office or Extensive Head Quarter experience
- Extremely proficient in MS Excel
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and fluctuating deadlines with a high number of tasks
- Strong knowledge and experience with the prestige cosmetic industry & retail planning systems
- Attention to detail, high sense of responsibility, dependable and self-starter
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with-in Shiseido and with retail partners
Shiseido is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender identity, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other classification protected by Federal, State or Local law