Or browse by
Choose a Job Category
Choose a Location
Manager, US Retailer.com (Drunk Elephant)Location: New York, New York Brand: Drunk Elephant Date: 01/24/2023
The Manager, US Retailer.com will lead the growth and development of the Drunk Elephant brand on retailer sites (Sephora.com and Ulta.com) by implementing marketing strategies that optimize traffic, maximize exposure, and drive conversion. This position will collaborate closely with the retailer merchant/.com teams, the Drunk Elephant cross-functional US team, and Global Marketing partners to implement best-in-class p-page assets and marketing strategies catered to each retailer’s guidelines and objectives.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Drive growth for retailer.com channel and manage relationship with online retail partners
- Collaborate with the Sales team to strategize and execute all promotional activities and merchandising placement to support seasonal planning (new launches and core re-promotes)
- Manage new product launch p-page set-up, working closely with Global Marketing and Creative to develop best-in-class p-page assets catered to each retailer’s guidelines
- Implement best-in-class marketing plans with each retailer including but not limited to: CRM, E-mail Placement, Site Placement, Brand Pages etc. to maximize exposure and drive targeted reach
- Partner with Global Marketing and Creative to refresh p-page assets regularly with new claims, Before & Afters, etc. to drive conversion
- Actively monitor and identify new program opportunities through competitive and market research
- Monitor Retailer.com business to achieve sales goals, monthly targets, and key KPIs
- Partner with retailers to optimize SEO on all p-pages
- Review traffic and conversion metrics on an ongoing basis and make recommendations on how to optimize
- Conduct final user testing and QA processes on all new retailer pages, applications, e-mails, offers and new products to ensure accuracy, browser compatibility and high-quality user experience; escalate issues or enhancements and suggest site improvements
- Partner with US Marketing team to develop and execute sampling strategy & create online-specific offers
- Advocate for product and marketing needs to drive Retailer.com business
Qualifications & Competencies:
- 5+ years of experience in retailer.com, ideally in beauty industry
- Experience with Sephora and/or Ulta preferred
- Experience with digital execution of marketing plans
- A passionate, energetic team-oriented individual with strong analytical, interpersonal, creative and leadership skills.
- Strong oral, written, and communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong sense of urgency, while responding to fast paced, ever-changing environment.
- Ability to manage details and multi-task projects.
- Working knowledge of prestige beauty market with insights into beauty trends
- Apply knowledge of competitive marketplace, online space, and open sell retail environment
- Expertise required in MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word
Shiseido is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender identity, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other classification protected by Federal, State or Local law
$93,480 - $140,220/ year