Or browse by
Choose a Job Category
Choose a Location
Manager, Sales Reporting & Business IntelligenceLocation: New York, New York Brand: Shiseido Date: 05/23/2023
Manager of Sales Reporting & Business Intelligence is responsible for accuracy and issuances of sales consumption reporting and analysis for the corporation with a special focus on Skincare and Fragrance. Provide key insights and recommendations for growth opportunities based on market trends and performance.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Create weekly presentation for the Executive Leadership Team including key commentary, field wins, promotion, and new product analyses.
- Lead bi-monthly cross functional retail sales performance meetings.
- Drive analytics and insights for Skincare and Fragrance brands
- Deliver weekly, monthly, and annual reports. Leverage data and digital capabilities to identify insights and growth opportunities.
- Partner with IT team to drive continuous improvement and incorporation of technologies for future reporting and system enhancements.
- Maintain relationships with Sales and Planning teams through consistent and comprehensive communication, and provide support as needed. Recommend and execute new reports, quarterly reviews or other analyses to provide enhanced service to sales and brand teams.
- Collaborate with peers to ensure consistency of information and the sharing of best practices.
- Execute ad hoc reporting requests from Leadership and Sales organization.
Trust 8 Competencies
Below is a list of Trust 8 Competencies designed to help employees at Shiseido Americas succeed as the company continues to evolve and innovate.
- Think Big: Adapt a big-picture perspective. Deliver new values through creativity.
- Take Risks: Embrace Risk, Practice “Trial and Error and Trial”.
- Hands On: Consider Front-line realities when making decisions. Take the lead from end to end.
- Collaborate: Leverage the diverse capabilities of colleagues.
- Be Open: Create an environment that encourages everyone to speak up.
- Act with Integrity: Be sincere and humble at all times.
- Be Accountable: Commit to the goal. Take accountability for the execution.
- Applaud Success: Create a culture that celebrates success.
Shiseido is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender identity, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other classification protected by Federal, State or Local law
$93,480 - $128,535/ year