Or browse by
Choose a Job Category
Choose a Location
Manager, Reporting & AnalyticsLocation: New York, New York Brand: Shiseido Date: 05/12/2022
The Manager, Reporting & Analytics is responsible for collecting, compiling, creating reports and analyzing people data, metrics, and statistics, and apply this data to make recommendations related to recruitment, retention, compensation, benefits, trends, and compliance matters. Utilize data to provide insight into the organization, support decision making toward strategic initiatives and improving business operations.
This is a fully remote opportunity.
Essential Job Duties
- Support VP, People Services in continuous processes improvements and delivering analytics to stakeholders.
- Track and apply organizational announcements, structure and people changes into daily business responsibilities to deliver real-time results (i.e., Divisions, Departments, reporting structure, etc.)
- Manage continual reporting & data analysis, identify trends and patterns, and prepare reports of findings, and present & explain findings.
- Support the HRBPs and Leaders by designing customized reports and analysis, create dashboards containing relevant KPIs.
- Collect and compile HR metrics and data from a variety of sources including the human resource information system (HRIS) and payroll outputs, management, and employee surveys, exit interviews, employment records, government labor statistics, competitor’s practices, and other sources.
- Work closely with HRIS team to ensure Success Factors data integrity. Conduct and/or assist with data audits to ensure accuracy and compliance.
- Prepares reports of data results, presenting and explaining findings to senior leadership.
- Identifies and recommends reasonable short- and long-term goals, milestones, and benchmarks for key functional/business performance metrics.
- Based on metrics and analysis, makes recommendations to VP for policies and activities to improve the organizational culture including suggestions to attract and hire qualified candidates, to motivate and retain employees, to address staffing issues, job classifications and to maintain legal compliance.
- Ensures compliance with data privacy regulations and best practices.
- Teach and mentor others within the HR community on data analytics.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 5+ years in Human Resources, at least 3 years of experience in related area as job classification/compensation or in a reporting and analysis function
- SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP preferred but not required
- Collaborative, and results-oriented individual
- Excellent Communication, both verbal and written
- Demonstrated skill in conducting research and using data analytics
- Strong analytical skill and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and capable of communicating with individuals at all levels and from various backgrounds
- Ability to plan and manage complex administrative systems and practices
- Thorough understanding of local, state, and federal laws involving employment, HR, and HR policies
- Proficiency in HRIS systems and database management
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (TEAMS, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
Shiseido is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender identity, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other classification protected by Federal, State or Local law