Or browse by
Choose a Job Category
Choose a Location
Manager, Finance, Drunk Elephant USLocation: New York, New York Brand: Drunk Elephant Date: 11/17/2022
This role will be responsible for managing the Drunk Elephant’s US Commercial P&L and the financial brand plan, while working closely with the Marketing and Sales teams, as well as the Global Brandholder to strategically grow the business. Manager will own the end-to-end US Commercial P&L for the brand, including month end close activities, budgeting, and forecasting. The role also requires business analytics support for key strategic decisions and day to day business management. The role will also require managing Senior Financial Analyst.
- Support the planning, forecasting and monthly reporting of the Drunk Elephant business.
- Manage the annual, quarterly, and monthly planning processes and ensure financial delivery of the strategic plan objectives.
- Analyze and communicate monthly financial results to the management team.
- Provide in-depth financial analysis related to key strategic initiatives (e.g. marketing campaigns) as well as tactical initiatives as determined by the external market.
- Initiate, lead, and manage projects which will improve current business model and strategies.
- Manage cross-functional relationships and deliver financial analysis for core business activity set and new item development for the brand.
- Support the profitable expansion of the Drunk Elephant distribution model, including margin analysis
- Continuously review and enhance business processes to support current and future Business Unit segment objectives.
- Partner with VP of Finance to prepare the Strategic Plan and Financial forecast, coordinating with Demand side of the business (Sales, Marketing & R&D)
- Other projects as requested by management
- 6+ years of financial experience; preferably in the prestige cosmetics industry or CPG
- Excellent analytic and computer skills, strong communication ability
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint; knowledge of Cognos, BPC, SAP preferred
- Demonstrated analytical thinking, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Comfort in providing appropriate challenge/pushback and feedback
- Ability to work collaboratively and build positive and effective business partnerships
- Ability to successfully manage change and deal with ambiguous situations
- Ability to interact with all levels of management in a fast paced, changing environment
- Must have outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Must have prior experience managing direct reports
$83,427 - $120,806/ year
Shiseido is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender identity, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other classification protected by Federal, State or Local law
$83,427 - $120,806/ year