Or browse by
Choose a Job Category
Choose a Location
Manager, Ecommerce (NARS)Location: New York, New York Brand: NARS Date: 07/28/2022
The Ecommerce Manager will be responsible for driving sales growth on NarsCosmetics.com. Reporting directly into the Executive Director E-Commerce, this candidate will work to achieve aggressive sales targets by developing and implementing site performance and online marketing strategies which drive traffic and conversion. The candidate will manage the web and promotion calendar, digital content development process, create key selling & analytics reports, and ensure inventory management to support sales goals. They will collaborate closely with US and global marketing partners to execute online marketing programs flawlessly.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- In partnership with the Executive Director Ecommerce, take a hands-on role in building and maintaining the Ecommerce P&L. Responsible for delivering programs on time and within budget
- A&P Budget Management for site initiatives
- Responsible for all content & promotional calendars, onsite content briefs and linking strategies (homepages, experience pages, category banners etc.). Liaise with multiple stakeholders to ensure proper execution.
- Defines campaign and content strategies for new product launches.
- Manage 3rd Party Functionality and Execution (i.e., Ratings & Reviews, Auto Subscription)
- Develop and execute traffic, conversion, and site performance strategies for NarsCosmetics.com. Build financial models that support strategic recommendations. Gain buy-in from senior leaders.
- Advocate for product and marketing needs to drive NarsCosmetics.com business.
- Lead and manage site experiences with a focus on building high-performance strategies. Define website and business requirements for IT to launch and maintain ongoing program enhancements. Oversee flawless execution of site performance projects with internal and external partners.
- Serve as the business lead over site enhancement projects including UI/UX, path to purchase, product recommendations and user-generated & social content opportunities to enhance the online experience.
- Collaborate with Global Marketing to develop globally led site enhancements. Led the regional development and maintenance of global enhancements reporting performance opportunities throughout the evolution of the programs.
- In partnership with US marketing, drive CRM and site personalization to create relevant, value-added, engaging customer experiences to exceed RFM goals.
- Drive the strategy and execution of the sampling program on NarsCosmetics.com
- Responsible for sourcing inventory (i.e., samples, TOAs) and inventory management in collaboration with Planning and Supply Chain
- Partner closely with Ecommerce Customer Experience team to assure that marketing and site enhancement plans are followed through with best-in-class customer experience programs.
- Partner closely with Global Social team on Organic Social Opportunities that supporting e-commerce programs and IG Checkout exclusives
- Oversee Coordinator Ecommerce Marketing who serves as a support function for all e-commerce team needs
Qualifications & Competencies:
- 6-8 years’ experience in online marketing & ecommerce
- Expertise and deep knowledge web analytics, site usability, content development, project management and ecommerce best practices
- Knowledge and experience with Third Party vendors such as Ratings & Reviews, Auto Subscription, Product Recommendation engines.
- Analytical and data driven.
- To the point, practical, results-driven, and innovative
- Capable of working in a large corporate environment with multiple stakeholders both internal and external
- Understanding of the beauty market is a plus
- Leadership in digital space and knowledge of digital innovations
Shiseido is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender identity, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other classification protected by Federal, State or Local law