Or browse by
Choose a Category
Choose a Location
- Allen Jobs 1
- Annapolis Jobs 2
- Atlanta Jobs 1
- Beavercreek Jobs 1
- Bellevue Jobs 1
- Branson Jobs 2
- Broomfield Jobs 3
- Central Valley Jobs 1
- Columbus Jobs 1
- Cypress Jobs 2
- Dallas Jobs 1
- Des Peres Jobs 1
- Destin Jobs 2
- Dulles Jobs 1
- East Windsor Jobs 24
- Escondido Jobs 2
- Estero Jobs 2
- Fargo Jobs 2
- Fort Worth Jobs 1
- Glendale Jobs 1
- Groveport Jobs 7
- Honolulu Jobs 1
- Lancaster Jobs 3
- Livermore Jobs 3
- Lynnwood Jobs 1
- Miami Jobs 3
- Monroe Jobs 1
- Municipality of Bethel Park Jobs 1
- New Jersey National Guard Sea Girt Unit Jobs 1
- New York Jobs 17
- Niagara Falls Jobs 1
- North Charleston Jobs 2
- Park City Jobs 1
- Pennsylvania Furnace Jobs 1
- Riverhead Jobs 1
- Roanoke Jobs 1
- Rosemont Jobs 2
- Rutherford Jobs 6
- San Francisco Jobs 1
- San Jose Jobs 1
- San Mateo Jobs 1
- Seattle Jobs 1
- Sevierville Jobs 2
- Sioux Falls Jobs 2
- Sunrise Jobs 2
- Thornton Jobs 3
- Thousand Oaks Jobs 1
- Torrance Jobs 1
- Walnut Creek Jobs 1
- Wayne Jobs 2
- West Covina Jobs 2
- West Des Moines Jobs 2
- West Freehold Jobs 1
Manager, Channel Marketing-Ulta & Department Stores (Laura Mercier)Location: New York, New York Brand: Laura Mercier Date: 04/27/2021
What makes a successful Marketing employee at Shiseido?
Check out the traits we're looking for and see if you have the right mix.
401k Retirement Plans
12 Company Paid Holidays
Paid Time Off
In conjunction with the Channel Director of Marketing, the Manager of Channel Marketing will lead the growth and development of the Laura Mercier brand in the Ulta and Department Store (DS) Retail Channels for the US Market.
Essential Job Duties
- Lead the development and execution of marketing plans and sampling strategy, including all merchandising strategy, promotional activities, and product launches at Ulta and DS.
- Provide leadership and advocacy to Management and Cross-Functional Teams for needs to drive awareness and growth of retailer’s consumer
- Manage merchandising updates for to ensure on-time execution and maintain all product assortments and VM budget
- Maximize Ulta gondola productivity by allocating placement and generating design on the gondola as well as being scrutinous with adds and deletes in partnership with the Sales team
- Strategize and develop innovative marketing programs leveraging offline/online/digital initiatives while effectively managing the retailer relationships
- Partner with global marketing and advocate strongly for business needs on retailer exclusives, packaging needs, product leads, sampling, collateral and Coop sampling and media programs needed to execute launches and drive core in US Market
- Partner with Sales team and Retail.com to develop and execute sampling strategy that drives growth and acquisition goals while staying within budget
- Submit and manage all creative and merchandising requests to ensure timely development of all marketing programs, merchandising updates and collateral materials
- Present new launches and new launch strategies to retailers in a way that speaks to their channel needs
- Provide insight and strategy on all forecasting requests and partner with Brand Marketing and Sales team to actualize retailer’s forecasts and ensure launches are strengthening the channel P&L
- Create, prepare and maintain marketing and merchandising calendars and budgets
- Oversee and route all printed and online marketing materials/copy/layouts for approval
- Use data analytics to drive business decisions. Analyze new launch and marketing program performance to deliver both quantitative and qualitative feedback to measure ROI for future enhancements
- Work closely with cross-functional partners, including Digital, Global Marketing, Product Development, Project Management, Forecasting, Education, and Creative. Gather necessary information, lead meetings, and oversee preparation for internal and retailer meetings
- Nurture a strong relationship with Ulta Merchant and key DS retailers as well as with Sell-in and Sell thru teams
- Partner with Sales Team and Education team on hosting calls/trainings to strengthen alignment with the field on upcoming launches, updates, and education and event initiative to drive business goals
- Host weekly key account calls
- Handle special projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 5+ years of marketing experience in cosmetics/beauty industry is highly desired.
- Directly related work in the Ulta/Department store channels is required.
- Proven leader and driver of projects and initiatives that have created positive change and growth.
- Strong initiative and ability to prioritize projects.
- Communicates persuasively and effectively
- Experience with social media and digital execution of marketing plans.
- A passionate, energetic team-oriented individual with strong analytical, interpersonal, creative and leadership skills.
- A strong sense of urgency, while responding to fast paced, ever-changing environment.
- Strong oral, written, communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to manage details and multi-task projects.
- Knowledge of competitive marketplace, online space, Sephora or department and specialty store retail environment.
- Ability to balance creativity with analytics in approaching projects.
- Ability to work independently and utilize sound judgment.
- Critical expertise required in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Cognos
Shiseido is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender identity, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other classification protected by Federal, State or Local law