Or browse by
Choose a Category
Choose a Location
- Albuquerque Jobs 1
- Allen Jobs 1
- Bellevue Jobs 1
- Branson Jobs 2
- Brea Jobs 1
- Charlotte Jobs 1
- Columbus Jobs 3
- East Windsor Jobs 23
- Fargo Jobs 1
- Glendale Jobs 2
- Groveport Jobs 6
- Lancaster Jobs 1
- Lynnwood Jobs 1
- Municipality of Bethel Park Jobs 1
- New York Jobs 34
- Omaha Jobs 1
- Orem Jobs 1
- Park City Jobs 3
- Pleasanton Jobs 1
- Raleigh Jobs 2
- Roanoke Jobs 3
- Rosemont Jobs 1
- Rutherford Jobs 8
- San Francisco Jobs 2
- Sevierville Jobs 1
- Sterling Jobs 1
- Thousand Oaks Jobs 2
- Tigard Jobs 2
- Virginia Beach Jobs 1
- West Des Moines Jobs 2
- West Freehold Jobs 1
Manager, Channel Marketing (Shiseido)Location: New York, New York Brand: Shiseido Date: 04/26/2021
What makes a successful Marketing employee at Shiseido?
Check out the traits we're looking for and see if you have the right mix.
401k Retirement Plans
12 Company Paid Holidays
Paid Time Off
In conjunction with the Executive Director of Channel Marketing, the Manager will lead the growth and development of the Shiseido brand in the department store, independent stores, and military retail channels for the US Market. The ideal candidate would bring a digital-centric mentality while supporting omni-channel businesses. The Manager, Channel Marketing develops and implements marketing strategies to build brand awareness and drive traffic in each channel to maximize growth potential, drive long term profitability and build brand equity.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities: (List what are the main tasks)
- Lead the development and execution of marketing plans and sampling strategy, including all merchandising strategy, promotional activities and product launches.
- Manage Presentations, Meeting Prep, Marketing, Merchandising, Sampling and calendar for the Channel.
- Partner with Sales, Brand and Integrated Marketing teams on long term planning to ensure Channel specific needs are considered.
- Ensure all marketing programs are executed on-time and within budget.
- Identify and execute strategic marketing opportunities exclusive to the Channel as well as in-store & online branding programs, in partnership with sales, events, visual merchandising, and integrated marketing.
- Partner with paid media team to develop Channel specific advertising, promotions, and supporting content in collaboration with brand marketing, ecomm, and creative.
- Initiate design and merchandising optimizations specific to stores with visual merchandising team.
- Analyze SKU and category performance in Channel to identify opportunities to grow key categories in every store.
- Provide analysis and feedback on major product launches as well as core business performance.
- Identify opportunities to optimize marketing programs.
- Analyze marketing campaign performance tracking the success of each initiative.
- Monitor best practices in Beauty and Luxury sector to identify opportunities.
- Special projects as assigned.
Working Relationships/Key Stakeholders:
- US Marketing Teams
- US Sales/Sell-In Teams
- Visual Merchandising
- Education / Events
- Integrated Marketing
- Sales & Operations Planning
Financial Accountability (budget/sales etc) – if applicable
- Sampling budget
- Collateral budget
- VM budget
- Sales targets
Qualifications & Competencies: (List required or desired education; competencies; experiences; soft & hard skills)
- 5+ years marketing experience in beauty/cosmetics.
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing or related field required.
- Exceptional analytical skills and financial acumen.
- Must have a proven track record in successfully launching new products and executing innovative marketing plans.
- Must have strong leadership skills and ability to work with people from cross functional departments - dynamic, flexible, positive attitude.
- Ability to drive change through strong negotiation skills.
- Organization and prioritization with a proven ability to multi-task and manage complexity.
- Passion for beauty.
- Strong oral, written, communication and presentation skills.
- Knowledge on current marketing trends, media industry news, competitive marketplace and retail innovation.
- Proficient in Excel, Power Point, Word.
- NPD reporting experience a plus.
Shiseido is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender identity, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other classification protected by Federal, State or Local law