Or browse by
Choose a Job Category
Choose a Location
Key HolderLocation: New York, New York Brand: Shiseido Date: 09/19/2022
Job Summary: (Describe the purpose of the job. Provide a brief overview in 3-4 sentences)
This position is responsible for the NARS experience, building a client-based business, promoting an entrepreneurial spirit, and soliciting a network both internally and externally. The ability to maintain a motivating and inspiring “can do” attitude, to achieve personal goals to support overall team productivity goals, and to self-sustain awareness at all times. Analyzes Week to Date, Month to Date, Year to Date personal sales vs team, and develops personal action plan to achieve aforementioned, in partnership with Boutique manager. Delivers the highest level of client service and artistry skills, leads by example, and possesses the ability to self-regulate KPI’s.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities: (List what are the main tasks)
- Consistently creates a welcoming environment for the client, while focusing on driving top line sales and delivering the NARS experience.
- Excels in NARS-artistry skills and be open to critical feedback and hands-on training
- Meets personal goals while maintaining a strong floor presence and control.
- Exceeds stretch goals, excelling in Items per Transaction, Average Transaction Sale, Sales per Hour, and overall sales prowess.
- Acts as a NARS ambassador, observing and receiving feedback to increase units per transaction, average dollar sale and sales per hour. Accountable for self-performance, in conjunction with leadership direction.
- Consistently utilize company tools and resources, building a client-based business and following up accordingly.
- Identifies opportunities to drive traffic into store through networking, community outreach, sampling and newness launches.
- Embraces and displays an entrepreneurial spirit and ability to stretch networking skills to produce incremental revenue
- Maintains consistent standards of cleanliness, maintenance and organization
- Consistently utilizes policies/procedures and additional company resources to ensure compliance.
- Delivers the Nars Experience, clientelling, skin care, product knowledge, as well as operational systems/standards. Performance is assessed through consistent feedback and coaching.
- Dress code and grooming compliance according to NARS Retail Manual
*Any additional responsibilities as deemed by Boutique Manager
Working Relationships/Key Stakeholders:
- FSS Teams
- Sales and Training Executives
- Senior Artists
- Wholesale Artists
Qualifications & Competencies: (List required or desired education; competencies; experiences; soft & hard skills)
- 3-5 years of relevant cosmetics experience preferred
- Luxury/Specialty Store experience an asset
- Excellent communication, selling, networking, and time management skills.
- Ability to interpret and analyze daily and weekly personal and team goals
- Operations experience: POS functionalities, cycle counts, inventory controls