Or browse by
Choose a Category
Choose a Location
- Cabazon Jobs 1
- Central Valley Jobs 1
- Columbus Jobs 1
- Dallas Jobs 1
- Destin Jobs 2
- East Millstone Jobs 1
- East Windsor Jobs 39
- Edgewater Jobs 1
- Estero Jobs 1
- Groveport Jobs 5
- Livermore Jobs 3
- Merrimack Jobs 2
- Monroe Jobs 1
- New York Jobs 40
- Orlando Jobs 1
- Park City Jobs 1
- Pennsylvania Furnace Jobs 1
- Rutherford Jobs 7
- Seattle Jobs 1
- Sevierville Jobs 2
- Sunrise Jobs 2
Intern, NARS International MarketingLocation: New York, New York Brand: NARS Date: 01/14/2022
What makes a successful Marketing employee at Shiseido?
Check out the traits we're looking for and see if you have the right mix.
401k Retirement Plans
12 Company Paid Holidays
Paid Time Off
When you join Shiseido as a 2022 Summer intern, you are joining one of the top cosmetics companies in the world. With a rich portfolio of international brands in 120 countries and regions, Shiseido’s portfolio includes the following prominent cosmetics, skincare, and fragrance brands: SHISEIDO, NARS, Drunk Elephant, Tory Burch Fragrance, Clé de Peau Beauté, BENEFIQUE, ELIXIR, IPSA, MAQUILLAGE, INTEGRATE, AUPRES, ANESSA, TSUBAKI, and ISSEY MIYAKE. Our mission―BEAUTY INNOVATIONS FOR A BETTER WORLD is to offer solutions to social problems and achieve a sustainable society, helping people find happiness through our beauty business. We strive to create a better world through beauty innovations, as we perceive and respond to each person's profound need for betterment in an ever-changing global environment. For more than 140 years our history and tradition have been built on distinctive innovations in each era. As a global beauty company of Japanese origin, we not only develop cosmetics, but introduce and create innovative beauty technology for consumers around the world.
This internship will be working on the NARS brand within Shiseido’s prestigious portfolio of luxury brands.
The Shiseido Summer Internship program is a paid, full time 9-week program for college rising Juniors or Seniors. Throughout the program, Summer Interns will gain hands-on experience at one of the top cosmetic companies in the world while working on meaningful projects, networking, participating in professional development workshops, speaker series, and more!
What You’ll Do:
- Work alongside your manager to build your acumen in the selected department and integrate with your team
- Attend team meetings, assist with departmental tasks and network within the business
- Participate in professional development, speaker series, and additional social programming events specifically designed for the summer interns
- Create and present a project to senior leadership generated around true business opportunity
The International Marketing Intern, reporting to the Marketing Manager, NARS International, will support the international team in working with the EMEA, Asia and Americas regions to influence the brand’s strategy in all markets and provide support to the markets for all brand activities. The Intern will help ensure that markets have what they need to drive the business with strong 360˚ marketing activations.
NARS is available in over 45 countries worldwide and the international team is responsible for liaising with the Global Brand Holder team on behalf of all markets except the US.
- Collate and share launch recaps for key competitive launches
- Inform the product portfolio strategy by consolidating feedback on proposed launches, product discontinuations and sampling programs
- Monitor competitive activity globally and regularly share findings with the wider team, especially related to competitors’ discounting strategies in the prestige category
Assist managers with ensuring in-store excellence through timely updates for all assets: video, duratrans, lip and complexion bars etc. Manage the briefing of these updates and ensure delivery to the markets.
Work with Global Marketing/Product Development/Operations on any region-specific launches or sets for Asia
Participate in Regional calls, distribute action points and notes following each call
- Help manage artwork requests, translation requests, VM briefs, forecasting guidance, retailer.com and brand.com requests from markets to Global
- Distribute formula samples, shade swatches and forecasting guidelines to markets
- Must be a rising Junior or Senior in college working towards a bachelor’s degree
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong communication skills, attention to detail, and be highly organized
- Maintain professionalism while interacting with stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Energetic, self-motivated, results oriented
- Flexible and able to function in a fast-paced, digital-first, work environment
- Have a passion for cosmetics, beauty, fragrance and consistently keep up to date with emerging trends
- Interns will be selected on a rolling basis and will be notified by a member of the recruiting team if selected for an interview.
- This program may be hybrid or fully remote depending on your function and individual team needs.
Thank you for your interest and we look forward to hearing from you!
Shiseido is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender identity, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other classification protected by Federal, State or Local law