Discover the beauty of a career at Shiseido
Or browse by
Choose a Category
- Creative Jobs 11
- Customer Service Jobs 6
- Digital and E-Commerce Jobs 5
- Education, Training and Artistry Jobs 7
- Field Jobs 15
- Finance and Accounting Jobs 9
- Forklift Jobs 2
- HR Jobs 3
- Internship Jobs 3
- IT and Engineering Jobs 1
- Legal Jobs 1
- Manufacturing Jobs 10
- Marketing Jobs 27
- Planning Jobs 6
- PR and Communications Jobs 3
- Product Development Jobs 1
- R&D Jobs 6
- Retail Jobs 4
- Sales Jobs 24
- Supply Chain Operations Jobs 23
Choose a Location
Graphic Designer (Shiseido Fragrance)Location: New York New York Brand: Shiseido Date: 03/12/2019
In collaboration with BPI Marketing, Global / Licensors, and Visual Merchandising, the Designer will be responsible for the final execution of all requested creative deliverables required for in-store visual merchandising and point-of-sale.
The Designer plays a critical role in executing the imagery and design collateral that will be used by the brands within the BPI portfolio. Must be able to prioritize while multi-tasking and handle pressure in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment where collaboration, creativity, a positive attitude, passion and fun are valued.
Scope of projects to range from concepting promotional pop-ups to designing and laying out of graphics for Sephora updates. Special promotional and seasonal graphics will also be required which demands strong conceptual skills paired with understanding of 3D elements such as props and physical tester units.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Design and execute graphic projects in a timely and accurate manner in accordance with project calendars and timelines issued by brands.
- Provide design solutions that follow brand standards and solve communication objectives creatively and create mock ups when necessary for brand presentations.
- Prepare precise and accurate electronic files to print production specifications and ensure delivery to vendors and retailers as required.
- Work closely with Visual Merchandising and Marketing to make sure that all aspects of design and merchandising are carefully considered.
- Create planograms and merchandising guidelines for all POS.
- Create and update style guides as required, seasonal directives for department stores, specialty, and open-sell on a seasonal basis.
- Concept and design special pop-up and off-site executions, including in-store events and secondary locations in malls.
- Support marketing teams during retailer meetings for showroom set-up and special events.
- Create and design templates for internal meetings as required.
- Ability to crop and retouch as required for brand campaigns.
- Assist in key power-point presentations as well as ad-hoc projects in the development of presentation templates and finalizing the look and feel.
Working Relationships/Key Stakeholders:
Not accountable for a specific dollar amount, but will have the ability to express input and/or have decision making which influences spending or selection of vendors and/or purchase of supplies, hiring of freelance support.
Qualifications & Competencies:
3-5 years of related graphic design experience
Job ID: 190000F6 Category: Creative