Or browse by
Choose a Job Category
Choose a Location
Executive Director, MarketingLocation: New York, New York Brand: Shiseido Date: 05/31/2022
What makes a successful Marketing employee at Shiseido?
Check out the traits we're looking for and see if you have the right mix.
401k Retirement Plans
12 Company Paid Holidays
Paid Time Off
- The Executive Director of Marketing is responsible for developing Global brand strategy for Tory Burch Beauty. The ED will be responsible for creating product launch strategies and collaborate with Shiseido regions globally to maximize growth potential, drive long term profitability, and build brand equity.
- Shows an understanding of the global beauty landscape with expertise in consumer trends, market dynamics, competitive set and omni channel retail
- This position oversees the launch process and works collaboratively with all teams and obtains alignment to ensure consistency of message across all consumer touch points and best in class launch execution.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop the global strategic roadmap (1, 3 and 5 year) for the brand that will drive profitable growth, competitive edge, and market share
- Support new and existing affiliates and provide timely information and updates on all calendarized programs; liaise regularly with local marketing teams to ensure programs meet market timing and requirements
- Oversees annual and quarterly business reviews
- Responsible for managing the overall marketing budget to include product innovation, content production and activation
- Strong financial acumen and experience working with key partners to manage COGS
- Ensure product plans for new launches, core business and promo are within financial + mix of business targets
- Continuously monitors and tracks all Global brand and channel plans to ensure maximum consumer reach, retail sales and business impact.
- Reports back on successes and learnings of all plans and how they can be optimized for the future
- This position, as the marketing project leader works in close partnership with Channel marketing, Product Development, Creative, Education, Integrated Marketing/Communication, S&OP and Finance.
- Serves as primary contact for all Marketing needs with BH/licensor team
- Manages and is responsible for the performance and development of direct reports
Qualifications & Competencies:
- Minimum 10-years of experience in Marketing for a Prestige Brand.
- Fragrance experience a plus.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills. This role with interface often with global markets.
- Must have a proven track record in successfully launching new products and creating innovative marketing support programs.
- Must have strong leadership ability and experience working with people from various departments and styles.
- Must be dynamic, flexible with a positive attitude and a sense of team spirit.
- Must be a creative thinker, ability to generate on brand ideas.
- Possess strong organizational skills, with a proven ability to multi-task and manage complexity.
- Some travel required.
Shiseido is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender identity, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other classification protected by Federal, State or Local law