Or browse by
Choose a Job Category
Choose a Location
Executive Director, Global Marketing - Complexion & Skincare (NARS)Location: New York, New York Brand: NARS Date: 11/07/2022
What makes a successful Marketing employee at Shiseido?
Check out the traits we're looking for and see if you have the right mix.
401k Retirement Plans
12 Company Paid Holidays
Paid Time Off
- The Executive Director, Global Marketing – Complexion and Skincare is responsible for leading the global category strategy for the complexion and skincare portfolio.
- Develop global product strategies for 3-year innovation plan development for new product launches, key core franchises and sampling
- Ensure that innovation planning and core meet YOY business needs and deliver on brand financial plans
- Drive the conceptualization of globally relevant digital first 360 launch plans with cross functional teams
- Develop ongoing strategy for “Always On” Top core franchises
- Lead consumer insight studies and analytics in partnership with consumer insights team to inform decision making, understand consumer trends, validate concepts and test new go-to-market strategies
- Partner closely with US and International teams with a focus on US and China market needs
- Position reports to VP Global Marketing.
Essential Job Duties:
- Responsible for all elements related to 3-year innovation planning including:
- Globally relevant product pipeline needs with a focus on US & China
- Direction on COG to ensure launches meet brand margin needs
- Oversee projection and forecasting on new launches to ensure YOY business and growth plans are met
- Develop globally relevant Always On franchise storytelling and launches to continue to drive awareness and loyalty around hero products
- Create meaningful product stories, claims and profiles in partnership with product development team
- Collaborate with US and International team and top markets to ensure new product development meets market needs
- Develop global pricing recommendation for new launches and core
- Drive meaningful consumer insights with CIMI team leveraging consumer groups, digital tools, and social listening to future proof NARS innovation in the category
- Project launch volume for new launches and global MOB
- Ensure discontinuation plan around new launches meets business incremental needs
- Consumer Marketing/360 Launch Strategies
- Lead for all complexion and skincare global launch strategies to ensure consistent and innovative ideas across the consumer funnel online/offline
- Drive meaningful point of difference for all NARS complexion launches that reinforce brand equity and DNA
- Oversee team in creation of all key program briefs (Creative, Merchandising, Copy, Forecasting, Bulletin, PDP)
- Ensure consistent message across all internal documents (bulletins, marketing decks, retailer presentation, forecasting, launch feedback)
- Drive digital first asset development in partnership with Global Digital, Global E-Commerce/CRM and Creative team utilizing media best practices for meaningful ROA
- Support development of decks for
- Strategic planning, mid-term plan, yearly global conference
- Budget presentations
- Marketing Business presentations
- Ad Hoc Marketing presentations
- Develops yearly budget with VP of Global marketing for all launches
- Manages communication with Film and Photography team on key budget parameters
- College degree, 10+ years of work experience in marketing or consulting for beauty industry
- College Degree Required, MBA Preferred
- Knowledge of US and experience for developing product pipeline and strategies for China/APAC
- Passion for leading and developing team members (direct reports and team)
- Consumer centric and trend focused for new insights
- Analytical and presentation building skills with attention to detail
- Passionate about digital and continuously learning about new platforms
- Strong project management skills, structured, sense of respect of timeline
- Attention to details, ability to work independently, reliable
- A strong sense of urgency, ability to manage details and projects while responding to changing priorities and feedback.
- Strong oral, written, communication and presentation skills.
- Software expertise – MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
$142,348 - $213,523/ year
Shiseido is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender identity, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other classification protected by Federal, State or Local law
$142,348 - $213,523/ year