Or browse by
Choose a Job Category
Choose a Location
Executive Director, Global E-Commerce & CRM (Drunk Elephant)Location: New York, New York Brand: Drunk Elephant Date: 09/15/2022
What makes a successful Marketing employee at Shiseido?
Check out the traits we're looking for and see if you have the right mix.
401k Retirement Plans
12 Company Paid Holidays
Paid Time Off
This role is responsible for leading the global ecommerce and CRM strategy for Drunk Elephant. Manage US ecommerce business and supporting the international expansion to drive sales growth online. This role manages the operations across content, P&L, technology, inbound and outbound marketing and oversees the customer relations department. Manages internal and external stakeholders to make sure the ecommerce business is driving growth, while achieving financial, marketing, and brand objectives.
This role is responsible for the eCommerce Storefront at DrunkElephant.com, as well as Global Brand websites. This role must also ensure that all third-party vendors are managed efficiently and with the brand’s best interests in mind.
- Leads strategic development of a global ecommerce and CRM initiatives to maximize synergies to leverage opportunities across all sales and digital channels
- Responsible for the development of market start-up toolkits including resource guidelines, site assets and KPI’s
- Develop monthly/quarterly plans cross functionally to ensure adherence to strategic priorities and accomplishment of revenue goals
- Optimize the experience on existing sites to constantly improve conversion and increase repeat purchases
- Develop and manage the data and technology strategy used to monitor the health of Drunk Elephant Customer Ecosystem and elevate the experience at each step of the customer journeys
- Partner with CRM lead on the implementation and utilization of database marketing programs and customer journey maps to drive brand loyalty and sales across the consumer lifecycle
- Oversee eCommerce day-to-day initiatives including concept development, strategizing, planning, implementation, and coordination/execution.
- Continuously monitor and track new consumer behavior, competitive and market trends to drive new features and work closely with the digital team and Customer Service to develop innovative solutions and ideas. Provide POV’s and recommendations to test and learn.
- Develop and manage team
- P&L management and responsibility including detailed budget development, forecasting and oversight.
- Partner with Director US Ecommerce to develop revenue forecasts, budgets, and plans for the Drunkelephant.com channel and Amazon channel
- Lead and direct site experience, operations, and site merchandising
- Create and implement plans, by channel, for meeting revenue targets via e-commerce.
- Ideate and refine tactics for improving conversion, AOV, repurchase
- Direct website merchandising and campaign planning, overseeing new product launches, online catalog & content changes, product setup, vendor performance, etc.
- Support global expansion with local brand sites for education and awareness.
- Research and recommend tech stack additions that improve the site or assist in the scaling business.
- Responsible for the site’s infrastructure, servers, response time and up/down time ensuring the site and the technology are scalable, etc.
- Manage vendor contracts, and partner with additional third-party vendors to identify and apply solutions as needed for site experience improvement and operational optimization
- Manage and represent to external partners and vendors when defining requirements that require integration with third parties.
- Maintain a smooth production process, enabling the efficient handling of updates and improvements to the sites’ functionality and design throughout the year
- Construct a website road map including UI/UX and operational improvements. Own the top to bottom UI and user experience and develop perpetual optimization initiatives for both mobile & desktop experience.
- Works with other internal teams and technology partners to develop on-going design and functionality enhancements
- Partner with marketing, communications, and social media teams on owned, earned and paid strategies
- Lead SEM and SEO implementation and execution in partnership with US ecommerce and media teams
- Manage and lead Amazon partner on paid media strategies
- Manage outside vendor to execute search engine optimization/marketing (SEO/SEM) programs, including reporting and analysis.
- Lead key external agency relationships in Paid Search, organic search, as well as our primary tech partners
- Define key measures of success and provide transparency into performance of those initiatives
- Assist with defining the ROI of all proposed plans and report on the actual ROI post-implementation based on a rigorous system of performance and attribution
- Present KPI’s in weekly and monthly reporting meetings to senior management
- Oversee site optimization and testing, methodology and analysis to improve user experience and lift key success metrics
- Increase digital customer engagement and acquisition
- Monitor results and improve conversion
Qualifications & Competencies:
- 10+ years of experience in beauty or skincare and/or lifestyle brand(s)
- Proven track record in driving e-commerce growth, customer acquisition and retention
- Leadership in digital space and strong knowledge of digital media platforms
- Strong leader with flexibility and ability to move quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Team player, highly collaborative
- Customer service focused and solution oriented
- Strategic, forward thinking, anticipation of key market trends
- Strong and proactive communication skills
- Highly analytical
Shiseido is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender identity, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other classification protected by Federal, State or Local law