Or browse by
Choose a Category
- Corporate Jobs 86
- Creative Jobs 7
- Digital and E-Commerce Jobs 1
- Distribution Jobs 5
- Education, Training and Artistry Jobs 7
- Factory Jobs 1
- Field Jobs 9
- Forklift Jobs 2
- General Strategy Consultant Jobs 2
- IT and Engineering Jobs 1
- Marketing Jobs 11
- Office and Administrative Jobs 1
- Planning Jobs 4
- R&D Jobs 1
- Retail Jobs 75
- Retail Cosmetics Jobs 20
- Sales Jobs 2
- Supply Chain Operations Jobs 2
Choose a Location
- Bakersfield Jobs 1
- Berkeley Jobs 1
- Brea Jobs 2
- Cabazon Jobs 3
- Carlsbad Jobs 4
- Central Valley Jobs 1
- Chandler Jobs 5
- Christiana Jobs 1
- Denver Jobs 2
- East Windsor Jobs 2
- Glendale Jobs 1
- Groveport Jobs 7
- Las Vegas Jobs 2
- Lone Tree Jobs 2
- Los Angeles Jobs 2
- Lynnwood Jobs 1
- Miami Jobs 1
- Orem Jobs 2
- Orland Park Jobs 1
- Palm Desert Jobs 1
- Park City Jobs 3
- Pennsylvania Jobs 1
- Pleasanton Jobs 2
- Rutherford Jobs 3
- San Mateo Jobs 1
- South Dakota Park Jobs 1
- St Louis Jobs 1
Executive Director - eCommerce (Dolce Gabanna)Location: New York Brand: Shiseido Date: 05/13/2019
The Executive Director of eCommerce will be responsible for partnering with the Global Brand Holder to implement this new site platform into the US Market. This position will lead the development and optimization of the e.com channel including website, email/CRM marketing, loyalty and retailer.com. They will work with our Global Brand Holders and Distributor partners to develop the strategy and implement the consumer experience. They will lead the day-to-day, and end-to-end operations ??�g developing and managing the shopper front-end, operating infrastructure and technology roadmap of the site, inventory planning and management, and manage the in-house Global Digital Center of Excellence and the Global Brand Holder along with direct reports. This position will work collaboratively across the organization.
This role requires a developed track record in leading and scaling an e-Commerce business, through driving innovation in technology, data-driven insights, and an ability to drive both the eCommerce business forward while balancing Brand Vision. Must deliver the brand vision, maintain brand equity and balance competing priorities with finite resources. Requires daily communication to internal/external key stake holders on program status, order management, and performance tracking.
This role will report to the VP, US Marketing & Digital
Essential Job Duties
- Develop & own commercial planning of the Ecommerce business, work closely with Global/Regional Marketing teams, Finance etc. Unlock both revenue and profit opportunities within the P&L
- Possess CRM mindset, to promote a culture of customer advocacy and focus on developing programming that enriches both high value customers and cultivates new ones.
- Lead program management including forecasts and seasonality, inventory/collateral planning and supply, and pricing - act as a dynamic merchant for your own business, under the brand umbrella.
- Develop a robust promotional calendar to maximize all brand product launches with engaging storytelling; but to also to create offers with high conversion and high margin, whilst adhering to brand guidelines
- Total oversight of operations including order management, ownership of payment and fraud web services, EDI receipt, and transactional flow of all orders. Manage the relationship and SLAs for all external operational partners.
- Develop and implement technology roadmaps to strategically drive sales and conversions, enhanced customer experience, and continually elevate the site as a digital flagship destination.
- Own the retailer.com strategy and partner with sales/trade marketing to bring a digital mindset to retailer programming. Set KPIs, map promotional calendar, join meetings etc and ultimately be responsible for the achievement of sales and penetration growth.
- Own overall analytics including ensuring fine-tuned capabilities to track, measure and report on all KPIs - with special attention paid to site performance, performance marketing results and inventory management.
- Partner with the Digital Center of Excellence and other brand peers to share knowledge, gleam opportunities and represent the brand in all Ecommerce-focused activity.
- In-depth understanding of e-Commerce business models and how to drive e-commerce sales through innovative, effective and cost efficient marketing/merchandising programs and strategies.
- Business experience with web commerce platforms and technologies.
- A highly motivated self-starter with a deep understanding of the online customers' needs, the product, and the competitive landscape.
- Proven experience working on global website rollouts and working with international pure plays / social platforms
- Strong financial acumen and proven track record in building and managing a P&L.
- Excellent project management skills, including the ability to multi-task projects and prioritize effectively to meet deliverable deadlines.
- Collaborative approach to decision making; detail oriented and excellent follow up; high drive for results and takes initiative.
- Excellent communicator, able to build strong cross-functional relationships, internally and externally.
- Ability to work in an entrepreneurial environment, with limited resources
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, Digital Marketing, Omni-channel Marketing or related field required. MBA preferred.
- Minimum of 8+ years progressive e-Commerce experience including successfully developing and implementing e-Commerce CRM strategies and plans with proven ability to deliver sales targets (Beauty/Fashion Retail industry experience preferred).
- Demonstrated Leadership capabilities
- 5+ years people management experience.
Job ID: 356 Category: Corporate