Or browse by
Choose a Job Category
Choose a Location
Executive Assistant (NARS)Location: New York, New York Brand: NARS Date: 05/31/2022
Provide administrative assistance and support to three business leaders within the NARS business (SVP of Global Communications & Digital Media, SVP of Global Marketing and VP of Global Education & Artistry), and act as a communicative link to ensure smooth running and efficient operations between departments.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide administrative support including (but not limited to): calendar management, travel arrangements, expense reporting, etc.
- Manage monthly departmental calendars.
- Coordinate department needs and information between Sales, Marketing, Education, Public Relations, Finance, Administration, Human Resources, and all other individuals and departments.
- Coordinate information, date preparation and collation of documents and materials for budget meetings and major presentations.
- Assist in the creation of PowerPoint presentations.
- Report and submit expenses for approval and payment through Interplx Systems.
- File invoices and receipts when received.
- Renew memberships, visas, credit cards, passports as well as any magazine and paper subscriptions.
- Complete misc. business errands.
- Place food orders for meetings as requested
- Reserve meeting space, conduct set up and cleanup of catering in conference room areas prior to and after meetings.
- Accommodate guests visiting to meet with the EC (register names with security, meet in reception, offer drinks, take coats).
- Assist in the coordination and management of the NARS Global Conference.
- Conduct research on venues, gifting, etc.
- Update team organizational charts when necessary.
- Manage the new hire on-boarding process among the teams.
Working Relationships/Key Stakeholders:
- Work across the organization to collaborate and represent the Executives.
Qualifications & Competencies:
- Minimum of three years’ experience supporting Senior Executives within a corporate environment.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong technical skills, especially with MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, are required.
- Professionalism and flexibility to assist and accommodate accordingly.
- Intuitive thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Enthusiasm and positive, can-do attitude. High sense of business urgency.
- Ability to prioritize workload, organized and detail oriented.
- Interpersonal skills, along with the ability to work with cross-functional teams.
- College graduate preferred.
Shiseido is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender identity, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other classification protected by Federal, State or Local law