Or browse by
Choose a Job Category
Choose a Location
Executive Assistant (Drunk Elephant)Location: New York, New York Brand: Drunk Elephant Date: 10/31/2023
Provide administrative assistance and support to two business leaders within the Drunk Elephant business (Deputy General Manager, Global Marketing and SVP Global Business Development), and act as a communication link to ensure smooth and efficient operations between departments.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide administrative support including (but not limited to): calendar management, travel arrangements, expense reporting, etc
- Create travel agendas and book reservations accordingly
- Create monthly reports, reconcile, and submit expenses for approval and payment through Interplx Systems
- Track and file invoices/receipts when received
- Renew memberships, visas, credit cards, etc.
- Coordinate department needs and information within the global brand holder teams: marketing, social media, communications, education, international development, e-commerce, customer relations, creative and creative Ops
- Interact with transversal teams within Shiseido: sales, operations, finance, human resources, administration, and all other individuals / departments
- Liaise with all other Executive Assistants to coordinate schedules, meetings, and information as needed
- Coordinate meeting dates, virtual meeting information and PowerPoint deck preparation for quarterly Town Hall meetings and other major brand-wide presentations
- Assist in the creation of PowerPoint decks and drive the live presentation for speakers
- Assist in the coordination and management of the Drunk Elephant Global Conference, U.S Sales Meetings, team-building events/retreats, market meetings, store tours, etc.
- Conduct research on venues, gifting, etc. and help determine overall budget
- Collaborate with the creative and creative ops teams to ideate meeting/event theme, production, swag items, etc.
- Assist leadership in facilitating the brand’s culture committee and its initiatives
- Partner with HR contacts and maintain ongoing communication regarding any new hires, terms, or structural updates
- Update team organizational charts as needed
- Maintain and update employee directory as needed
- Assist with global team onboarding needs inclusive of agenda preparation, IT setup and scheduling all appointments
- Forecast and order welcome packages for all new hires under the brand
- Accommodate guests visiting to meet with the EC (register names with security, meet in reception, offer drinks, take coats)
- Reserve meeting space, conduct set up and cleanup of catering in conference room areas prior to and after meetings
- Place food orders for meetings as requested
- Complete miscellaneous business errands
- Provide support to teams for un/packing, shipping gratis/gifts to field teams and vendors; Assist in management of product closets
Qualifications & Competencies:
- Minimum of three years’ experience supporting Senior Executives within a corporate environment
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong technical skills, especially with MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, are required.
- Professionalism and flexibility to assist and accommodate accordingly.
- Intuitive thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Enthusiasm and positive, can-do attitude. High sense of business urgency.
- Ability to prioritize workload, organized and detail oriented.
- Interpersonal skills, along with the ability to work with cross-functional teams.
- College graduate preferred.
Shiseido is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender identity, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other classification protected by Federal, State or Local law
$38.39 - $52.78/ hour