Or browse by
Choose a Category
- Corporate Jobs 41
- Creative Jobs 4
- Digital and E-Commerce Jobs 1
- Distribution Jobs 4
- Education, Training and Artistry Jobs 3
- Factory Jobs 13
- Field Jobs 6
- Internship/Co-op Jobs 2
- IT and Engineering Jobs 1
- Manufacturing Jobs 1
- Marketing Jobs 9
- Planning Jobs 4
- Retail Jobs 65
- Sales Jobs 3
- Supply Chain Operations Jobs 1
Choose a Location
- Allen Jobs 1
- Atlanta Jobs 1
- Bellevue Jobs 2
- Bluffton Jobs 4
- Broomfield Jobs 1
- Central Valley Jobs 2
- Charleston Jobs 2
- Charlotte Jobs 2
- Chattanooga Jobs 1
- Clinton Township Jobs 1
- Dallas Jobs 1
- Danbury Jobs 2
- Destin Jobs 3
- Dulles Jobs 1
- East Windsor Jobs 27
- Estero Jobs 2
- Fargo Jobs 1
- Fort Worth Jobs 1
- Gaffney Jobs 1
- Glendale Jobs 1
- Groveport Jobs 3
- Houston Jobs 3
- Knoxville Jobs 2
- Lynnwood Jobs 1
- Madison Jobs 1
- Minneapolis-St. Paul-Bloomington Jobs 1
- New York Jobs 23
- Orem Jobs 1
- Orlando Jobs 3
- Park City Jobs 3
- Raleigh Jobs 3
- Rehoboth Beach Jobs 3
- Richmond Jobs 1
- Roanoke Jobs 1
- Rutherford Jobs 4
- Sacramento Jobs 2
- San Francisco Jobs 1
- San Mateo Jobs 1
- Santa Rosa Jobs 1
- Sevierville Jobs 3
- Stamford Jobs 1
- Sunrise Jobs 1
- Tacoma Jobs 1
- Troy Jobs 1
- Virginia Beach Jobs 4
- Wayne Jobs 1
- West Covina Jobs 1
Director, Channel Marketing (Laura Mercier)Location: New York, New York Brand: Laura Mercier Date: 01/06/2021
What makes a successful Marketing employee at Shiseido?
Check out the traits we're looking for and see if you have the right mix.
401k Retirement Plans
12 Company Paid Holidays
Paid Time Off
The role is responsible for providing leadership and strategic direction to the US Channel Marketing team and developing channel-specific marketing programs which result in the sales growth of the brand in all channels and in driving new customer acquisition. The position is responsible for executing innovative on-brand marketing and channel-specific content and managing spend against budget to help achieve revenue goals.
- Develop strategic business drivers through collaborative effort with key functional partners designed to build sales and maintain effective brand image and innovation
- Oversee all retailer strategies and ensure differentiation for retail partners while customizing strategies for each key retailer
- Advocate for US key retailer needs inclusive of but not limited to product, samples, social exposure, creative and visual merchandising needs
- Create channel specific launch strategies and always on core strategies to ensure to grow the business while retaining and recruiting new customers.
- Drive .com growth and strategy and aligns on COOP media investment with key partners
- Prioritize PDP needs and ensure best practices are continually relayed to Global and creative teams
- Partners with Sales teams to develop and produce tailored merchandising, digital and media campaigns and collateral for each key channel to support strategies
- Lead and manage all channel-specific marketing campaigns with the goal of raising and broadening consumer brand/product awareness, new customer acquisition, and driving traffic and sales per channel (stores & online)
- Utilize data analytics to drive business decisions. Analyze new launch and marketing program performance to deliver both quantitative and qualitative feedback to measure ROI for future enhancements.
- Partner with Brand and Global Marketing on ensuring the needs of retailer partners are met in ordered to drive sustained growth in store and online.
- Evaluate, strategize and execute any/all tactics to achieve channel campaign objectives, ensuring they are meeting their KPI objective of driving brand awareness, new customer acquisition, and/or sales.
- Oversee partnership with Global Brand, Sales Operations and Supply Chain on production and allocation of samples and gifts with purchase where applicable.
- Oversee the content for Market Week and Lead Market weeks to support company initiatives and retail partnerships.
- Own integrated cross-channel calendar of events, promos, and activations.
- Allocate and manage budget across channel-specific needs.
- Communicates on a regular basis with all cross functional business partners to ensure synergy between all job aspects.
- Coordinates individual project pieces and ensures deadlines are met.
Customer Insights & Analysis
- Oversees all customer and market analysis to inform marketing spend and customer experience decision-making including but not limited to marketing return on investment, CRM, pricing and promo.
- Identifies business opportunities and risks through utilizing sales performance data, business trends and market information.
- Collaborates with internal partners to create effective new door execution strategies to effectively execute new openings.
- Recommends ongoing channel strategies to identify the best new customer segments to pursue, based on data available through internal and external resources.
- Provides business strategy recommendations accordingly.
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA strongly preferred
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience working in retail or beauty / consumer packaged goods
- Direct related work with channel partners including Sephora, Ulta and Nordstrom
- Attention to detail with strong organizational and communications skills
- Ability to identify new opportunities and applications of advanced analytics-based insights to customer insights, media and advertising business issues
- Ability to assimilate new ideas and information quickly, to successfully recommend actions using objective data, and influence the actions taken based on that data
- Communicates persuasively and effectively
- Creates and maintains great relationships with staff, channel partners, and vendors
- Creativity and appreciation for design that enhances channels images and is relevant to our core consumer
- Knowledge of competitive marketplace, online space and brick and mortar
- Flexible, open-minded, and eager to find new and creative ways to improve the customer experience through visual merchandising and design
Shiseido is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender identity, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other classification protected by Federal, State or Local law