Or browse by
Choose a Category
Choose a Location
- Albuquerque Jobs 1
- Allen Jobs 3
- Annapolis Jobs 1
- Bakersfield Jobs 2
- Bellevue Jobs 4
- Bloomington Jobs 1
- Bluffton Jobs 2
- Bluffton Jobs 2
- Boise Jobs 1
- Brea Jobs 2
- Broomfield Jobs 1
- Cabazon Jobs 2
- Carlsbad Jobs 1
- Chandler Jobs 1
- Charleston Jobs 2
- Charlotte Jobs 1
- Chattanooga Jobs 2
- Coralville Jobs 1
- Dallas Jobs 1
- Denver Jobs 2
- Destin Jobs 2
- Durham Jobs 1
- East Windsor Jobs 28
- Escondido Jobs 2
- Estero Jobs 2
- Fargo Jobs 1
- Fort Worth Jobs 4
- Gaffney Jobs 2
- Grand Rapids Jobs 1
- Greenwood Jobs 1
- Gretna Jobs 1
- Groveport Jobs 2
- Houston Jobs 1
- Knoxville Jobs 3
- Lone Tree Jobs 1
- Lynnwood Jobs 1
- Madison Jobs 3
- Merrimack Jobs 1
- Metairie Jobs 1
- Myrtle Beach Jobs 2
- New York Jobs 18
- North Charleston Jobs 1
- Omaha Jobs 1
- Orem Jobs 2
- Orlando Jobs 1
- Plano Jobs 1
- Pleasant Prairie Jobs 1
- Raleigh Jobs 2
- Rancho Cucamonga Jobs 1
- Rehoboth Beach Jobs 2
- Richmond Jobs 1
- Roanoke Jobs 3
- Rosemont Jobs 3
- Rutherford Jobs 6
- Sacramento Jobs 5
- Seattle Jobs 1
- Sevierville Jobs 3
- Sioux Falls Jobs 1
- Sterling Jobs 2
- Sunrise Jobs 3
- Thornton Jobs 1
- Tigard Jobs 1
- Troy Jobs 1
- Victor Jobs 1
- Virginia Beach Jobs 2
- Walnut Creek Jobs 2
- West Des Moines Jobs 2
Coordinator, Marketing and Product Development (Tory Burch)Location: New York, New York Brand: Shiseido Date: 04/30/2020
What makes a successful Marketing employee at Shiseido?
Check out the traits we're looking for and see if you have the right mix.
401k Retirement Plans
12 Company Paid Holidays
Paid Time Off
The Coordinator, Marketing and Product Development is a newly created role in the global marketing team for Tory Burch Fragrances. Primary accountability for this position is to assist the Sr. Manager Global Marketing and Product Development with execution of Fragrance Development and Marketing programs in the Global Marketing center in New York. Additionally, this role will provide support in driving ancillary development initiatives for Tory Burch. The coordinator will collaborate with Regional Marketing teams, R&D, Packaging, Legal, OPD and Contract Manufacturers and track timelines to ensure that all development milestones are achieved. All responsibilities will be supervised by the Sr. Manager of Global Marketing and Product Development.
This is a full-time position based in the New York office, and reports to the Sr. Manager, Global Marketing and Product Development for Tory Burch Fragrances.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
The coordinator will support and assist the Sr. Manager Marketing and Product Development with the following responsibilities:
Fragrance Development responsibilities:
- Point person for managing the corporate DEVEX system for Global Fragrance Marketing. Responsible for writing new product briefs and entering them into the DEVEX system.
- Assist with preparation of presentations for new product opportunities to be shared with regional partners.
- Coordinate, track, and follow-up on all fragrance initiatives in the system, and update key partners (Creative, Packaging, Marketing, Operations, R&D) on a regular basis.
- Distribute ancillary submissions from CM’s to relevant team members and collect feedback to re-direct CM’s based on evaluation consensus.
- Organize all fragrance and ancillary submissions and corresponding documentation.
- Meet all key timeline date approvals (product, testing, package, artwork).
- Maintain all QA/QC and regulatory documentation for new and existing items.
- Participate in recommending primary and secondary packaging options for new launches
- Maintain an organized system for all benchmark submissions, and new and existing product standards.
- Participate in assessing feasibility of innovation concepts with respect to cost, packaging, and formulations working closely with approved Contract Manufacturers.
- Participate in discussions with R&D to review new formula concepts, trends and discuss new ingredient stories/applications/technologies
Manage all Artwork for Frarance Category:
- Maintain of all artwork files and manage the corporate Dragonfly system for Global Marketing.
- Responsible for routing all artwork and securing required approvals (Primary and secondary packaging, labels, marketing materials, etc.)
- Track product, collateral and campaigns to ensure launch timelines are not de-railed.
- Provide all key timeline date approvals (product, testing, package, artwork)
- Create and update creative requests/product briefs.
- Coordinate and release artwork for all new launches and updates for existing products (including copy translations and legal/regulatory review)
- Maintain Item Master list, product tracking sheets and innovation calendars
- Maintain product closet including all new products and samples (Saleable, Pre-production, competition)
- Coordinate with fragrance houses, evaluation team and contract manufacturers to maintain and update standards as needed on all new and existing products
- Participate in the development of new product comps.
Working Relationships/Key Stakeholders:
- Share information with Regional Marketing partners.
- Collaborate with OPD team on timeline management and execution of new products
- Coordinate submissions from Outside Vendors on new ancillary bases, formulation updates, and timelines, with oversight of Sr. Manager.
- Communicate progress updates and circulate ancillary bases for feedback and approval within Global Marketing team
- Interface with R&D, Regulatory and legal team for packaging, labels, and artwork
- Coordinate with Packaging team
Qualifications & Competencies:
- Undergraduate degree required.
- 1 year Prestige Beauty experience is ideal, with fragrance marketing or product development preferred.
- A passionate, energetic, team-oriented individual with strong analytical, inter-personal and creative skills.
- Proactive, with a strong sense of urgency in resolving business issues.
- Resourceful in finding solutions to business problems.
- Highly organized with keen eye for detail, and ability to manage complex timelines.
- Must be flexible with ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment and changing priorities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in computer skills with ability to quickly learn corporate systems.
- Conscientious team player with high degree of personal integrity.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability.
Requisition ID: 4815