Or browse by
Choose a Job Category
Choose a Location
Coordinator, Education and Events (SHISEIDO, Cle de Peau Beaute, Fragrance)Location: New York, New York Brand: Cle de Peau Beaute Date: 07/28/2022
The Coordinator, Education & Events is responsible for supporting the corporate education and events team for the portfolio of brands. Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to, overseeing the maintenance of all e-learning apps, calendar management for event talent, order writing & liaison to Sales Operations for gratis, inventory & event allocations, support event recapping and management of event calendars.
Portfolio of brands includes Shiseido, Clé de Peau Beauté and all brands currently within the US distribution of Shiseido Fragrances.
This position operates in a team-oriented environment and works closely with US Marketing, Global Brand Holders, Retailers, Forecasting, Sales Ops and Sales Field Executives to drive alignment and excellence in execution.
Essential Job Duties
- Manage content calendar for all 3 E-Learning apps, create localized content for the fragrance app and manage all updates and communication back the BH on the fragrance app.
- Support analysis of user analytics & data to ensure participation and success of app-based education programs.
- Assist & maintain organization of event talent scheduling & calendars for Training Executives.
- Forecast, ship, and track all gratis and training materials with brand holder so that all materials are delivered on a correct and timely basis.
- Liaison to Sales Operations to oversee monthly shipments of event collateral, event bonuses and training materials (gratis, salesmen samples, inventory).
- Maintain “checkbook” of Event & Education inventory monthly. Tracking of owned inventory, in flowing inventory and cut orders. Distribute notifications of shipments.
- Point person to supply new hire gratis packages for at counter teams.
- Code and prep Event & Education invoices for approval to ensure all terms and payments are met.
- Moderation of digital events as needed.
- Assist in the creation of education and event materials (presentations, collateral, videos, etc.) as needed.
- Managing small projects to develop, execute and complete assignments
- Exceptional attention to detail and time management skills
- Conference and Sales Meeting support as needed.
- Execute necessary elements to complete projects as needed by VP of Sales & Education
- BS Degree in relevant field
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in beauty experience preferred
- Extremely organized and detailed oriented. Strong planning & administration skills
- Professional & effective communication and follow-up skills
- Expertise in written and verbal communication
- Expert skills in Excel, Microsoft Office Suite, Teams, BOX, Zoom
- Team player with strong partnership skills and ability to develop rapport with many departments and levels.
- Agility, initiative, and flexibility to manage several projects at any given time and respond to business needs.
Shiseido is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender identity, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other classification protected by Federal, State or Local law