Or browse by
Choose a Category
Choose a Location
- Allen Jobs 1
- Branson Jobs 1
- Cabazon Jobs 1
- Central Valley Jobs 3
- Columbus Jobs 1
- Cypress Jobs 2
- Destin Jobs 4
- East Millstone Jobs 2
- East Windsor Jobs 24
- Edgewater Jobs 1
- Fort Worth Jobs 1
- Groveport Jobs 5
- Houston Jobs 1
- Livermore Jobs 4
- Merrimack Jobs 3
- Monroe Jobs 1
- Myrtle Beach Jobs 1
- New York Jobs 21
- Niagara Falls Jobs 2
- North Charleston Jobs 3
- Park City Jobs 4
- Pennsylvania Furnace Jobs 1
- Riverhead Jobs 3
- Rosemont Jobs 3
- Rutherford Jobs 6
- Seattle Jobs 1
- Thornton Jobs 2
- Vacaville Jobs 1
- Wrentham Jobs 3
Coordinator, Core Product PortfolioLocation: New York, New York Brand: Shiseido Date: 11/19/2021
The Coordinator of Product Development, Core Product Portfolio will support the Senior Manager and Manager to concept and execute innovative permanent products that drive the NARS business. This role executes day to day functions necessary to drive core color programs including managing internal tracking systems required for a seamless launch. A successful candidate will leverage their passion for product development while also prioritizing their organizational & time management skills.
The coordinator will support the Senior Manager and Manager on launches from concept to completion – including program set up using internal systems and reviewing pre-production standards prior to launches. They will also work closely with Senior Manager and Manager to assist in maintaining the Color Ingredient List tracker & quarterly new launch ingredient transparency publications.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Support the Senior Manager and Manager on all core color product development & initiatives from concept to production. Including formula and shade development, vendor communication & key cross-functional stakeholder (Global Marketing, International Marketing, & Markets) alignment.
- Own set up and maintenance of all internal systems required to kick off a program; Devex, Cost Sheets, & MDG.
- Work closely with Senior Manager and Manager to collaborate with Global Marketing on creation and execution of marketing bulletins and tracking formula samples to be distributed globally.
- Coordinate product samples for various needs including artwork requests, vendor presentations, comp needs, artist panel, and key stakeholder evaluation.
- Manage monthly quality tracker.
- Assist in maintaining a master IL file for NARS core products – existing and new – in partnership with AIC and CM.
- Partner with AIC, CM, and complexion team to publish ingredient transparency documents for all new launches; evolve formats & content as needed to meet market needs.
- General team support: competitive product purchase, swatch sheets, new product orders, etc.
Working Relationships/Key Stakeholders:
- Supply Chain – NPD/Operations/Packaging/Procurement/Operation Finance
- Global Marketing
- Formulators; AIC R&D team and Contract Manufacturers
- Regulatory & Safety/Quality teams
- International Marketing/ Americas Marketing/ Key Market Marketing Managers (China/Travel Retail/US/Korea/Japan/Australia/UK)
- Creative Department, Global Communications, Education
Qualifications & Competencies:
- 1+ Years of Experience – preferably beauty/cosmetics – in product development & launch.
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- Microsoft Office Software
- Team-player who can also work well independently
- Excellent communications skills/ Audience tailored – written & verbal
- Action orientated/ Resourceful/ Nimble
- Collaborates/ build relationships
- Organizational skills
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Instills trust
Shiseido is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender identity, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other classification protected by Federal, State or Local law