Or browse by
Choose a Category
Choose a Location
- Allen Jobs 1
- Annapolis Jobs 4
- Atlanta Jobs 1
- Beavercreek Jobs 1
- Bellevue Jobs 2
- Branson Jobs 3
- Brea Jobs 1
- Broomfield Jobs 4
- Central Valley Jobs 1
- Chicago Jobs 1
- Cincinnati Jobs 1
- Columbus Jobs 1
- Dallas Jobs 1
- Des Peres Jobs 1
- Destin Jobs 4
- Dulles Jobs 2
- East Windsor Jobs 27
- Estero Jobs 3
- Fargo Jobs 2
- Fort Worth Jobs 1
- Glendale Jobs 2
- Groveport Jobs 6
- Lynnwood Jobs 1
- Monroe Jobs 1
- Municipality of Bethel Park Jobs 1
- New York Jobs 15
- North Charleston Jobs 2
- Park City Jobs 1
- Pennsylvania Furnace Jobs 1
- Pittsburgh Jobs 1
- Roanoke Jobs 1
- Rosemont Jobs 2
- Rutherford Jobs 4
- Salt Lake City Jobs 1
- San Francisco Jobs 1
- San Mateo Jobs 2
- Seattle Jobs 1
- Sevierville Jobs 3
- Sioux Falls Jobs 3
- St Louis Jobs 2
- Sterling Jobs 1
- Sunrise Jobs 1
- Thornton Jobs 2
- Thousand Oaks Jobs 1
- Tigard Jobs 2
- Walnut Creek Jobs 1
- Wayne Jobs 3
- West Des Moines Jobs 2
- West Freehold Jobs 1
Coordinator, Channel Marketing (Laura Mercier)Location: New York, New York Brand: Laura Mercier Date: 05/27/2021
What makes a successful Marketing employee at Shiseido?
Check out the traits we're looking for and see if you have the right mix.
401k Retirement Plans
12 Company Paid Holidays
Paid Time Off
The Channel Marketing Coordinator drives the development and implementation of marketing strategies to build brand awareness and traffic in each channel to maximize growth potential, fuel long term profitability and build brand equity. The Coordinator will lead activations by leveraging global innovation and assets, analytics, consumer data, competitive research, and retailer needs focusing on priority accounts and supporting the smaller accounts.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist in the development and execution of marketing plans, sampling strategy, merchandising updates, promotional activities, and product launches in the U.S Market in collaboration with the channel marketing team
- Partner with cross-functional teams to prioritize and gain support for retailer initiatives, exclusives, sampling, and collateral needs for launches in the US.
- Manage Market Week presentation, product comp distribution, and gratis for all US retailers, manage post-market follow-ups.
- Maintain retailer activation calendars and allocation files in close partnership with sell-in and sales operations.
- Manage visual merchandising creative direction and product assortment files, partnering with U.S VM team to brief and route all merchandising materials/copy/layouts for approval.
- Contribute to retailer and internal meeting preparation including gathering necessary information, creating agendas, leading discussions, and managing follow ups in partnership with Channel Marketing team.
- Review weekly sales reports and provide insights to sales performance.
- Manage ad hoc comp, image and copy requests from retailer partners.
- Oversee item setup process for open sell retailers
- Lead the creation and trafficking of site content creative briefs.
- Accountable for the execution of item setup and product page updates for all retailer sites.
- Oversee setup of retailer.com shade matching tools such as GlamLab, ColorIQ, Shade Finder.
- Monitor best practices in Beauty and Luxury sector, identify opportunities in product, branding, social and in-store initiatives.
Working Relationships/Key Stakeholders:
- Visual Merchandising & Creative
- Global Marketing & Product Development
- Global Communications including PR, Digital/Social Marketing
- Open Sell Retailers
- Sales & Field Team
- Forecasting & Sales Ops
- U.S Brand Marketing, Digital Marketing, Education, and Events, retailer.com
- Responsible for updating the master sampling budget including forecasting, tracking, actualizing and reconciling POSM in partnership with brand team.
- Help develop plans and programs to support achieving retail and net sales plans.
- Help analyze marketing campaign performance tracking the success of each initiative.
Qualifications & Competencies:
- 1-3 years experience in marketing, preferably in beauty
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing or related field required.
- Exceptional analytical skills and financial acumen
- Must have strong leadership skills and ability to work with people from cross functional departments - dynamic, flexible, positive attitude
- Must have a proven track record in successfully launching new products and executing innovative marketing plans
- Ability to drive change through strong negotiation skills
- Organization and prioritization with a proven ability to multi-task and manage complexity
- Passion for beauty
- Strong presentation skills
- Knowledge on current marketing trends, media industry news, entertainment/pop culture and retail innovation
- Proficient in Excel, Power Point, Word
Shiseido is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender identity, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other classification protected by Federal, State or Local law