Or browse by
Choose a Job Category
Choose a Location
Beauty Consultant, Shiseido, Bloomingdale's 59th StreetLocation: New York, New York Brand: Shiseido Date: 05/11/2023
As a visible representative of Shiseido Cosmetics, the Beauty Consultant is depended on to increase sales and uphold the company's image through her/his courteous and efficient personalized service to our customers.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provides professional and knowledgeable consultation.
- Demonstrates Shiseido products through services such as Facial Massage / Make-up application and maintains minimum service goals set forth by AE.
- Contributes to improvements in customer service.
- Keeps store clean and neat.
- Establishes friendly and comfortable atmosphere.
- Reports customers’ opinions and needs to the company
- Works in a team to increase sales for stores.
- Achieves sales goals.
- Uses automated systems effectively.
- Maintains proper inventory level.
- Displays merchandises attractively.
- Reflects "pride" & "spirit" as Shiseido representative.
- Communicates effectively with SCA staff.
- Be reliable, dependable and self starter.
- Conducts business consistent with Shiseido standards
Qualifications & Competencies:
- Bilingual (English and Chinese/Japanese/Korean) is helpful but not required.
- Willing to demonstrate facial services.
- Cosmetics background preferable.
- Basic computer skills (helpful not required).
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with store people, coworkers, and the general public.
Shiseido is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender identity, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other classification protected by Federal, State or Local law
$24.22 - $33.3/ hour
Job ID: 9844 Category: Retail