Or browse by
Choose a Job Category
Choose a Location
Beauty Consultant, SAKS 5th, ShiseidoLocation: New York, New York Brand: Shiseido Date: 09/11/2023
- As a visible representative of Shiseido Cosmetics, the Beauty Consultant is depended on to increase sales and upholds the company's image through her/him courteous and efficient personalized service to our customers
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provides professional and knowledgeable consultation
- Demonstrates Shiseido products through services such as Facial Massage / Make-up application and maintains minimum service goals set forth by AE.
- Must build client relationships
- Contributes to improvements in customer service
- Keeps store clean and neat
- Establishes friendly and comfortable atmosphere
- Reports customers’ opinions and needs to the Counter Manager
- Works in a team to increase sales for stores
- Achieves sales goals
- Uses automated systems effectively.
- Maintains proper inventory standards
- Displays merchandises attractively
- Reflects "pride " as Shiseido representative
- Communicates effectively with all- Discuss concerns with Counter Manager
- Be reliable, dependable and self starter
- Conducts business consistent with Shiseido standards (example: Dress code and Hygiene) Adhere to Shiseido standards as it applies to samples, gifts and collateral.
- Inventory- Fill in Merchandise and Samples
Qualifications & Competencies:
- Bilingual (English and Chinese-Mandarin) is required.
- Willing to demonstrate facial services and make up application.
- Cosmetics background preferable
- Basic computer skills (helpful not required)
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with store people, coworkers, and the general public.
Trust 8 Competencies
Below is a list of Trust 8 Competencies designed to help employees at Shiseido Americas succeed as the company continues to evolve and innovate.
- Think Big:Adapt a big-picture perspective. Deliver new values through creativity.
- Take Risks:Embrace Risk, Practice “Trial and Error and Trial”.
- Hands On:Consider Front-line realities when making decisions. Take the lead from end to end.
- Collaborate:Leverage the diverse capabilities of colleagues.
- Be Open:Create an environment that encourages everyone to speak up.
- Act with Integrity:Be sincere and humble at all times.
- Be Accountable:Commit to the goal. Take accountability for the execution.
- Applaud Success:Create a culture that celebrates success.
Shiseido is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender identity, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other classification protected by Federal, State or Local law
$24.22 - $33.3/ hour