Or browse by
Choose a Category
Choose a Location
- Albuquerque Jobs 1
- Allen Jobs 1
- Anchorage Jobs 2
- Bellevue Jobs 2
- Branson Jobs 2
- Brea Jobs 1
- Charleston Jobs 1
- Charlotte Jobs 1
- Cincinnati Jobs 1
- Columbus Jobs 3
- Dallas Jobs 1
- Destin Jobs 2
- East Windsor Jobs 21
- Estero Jobs 1
- Fargo Jobs 2
- Glendale Jobs 3
- Groveport Jobs 1
- Lancaster Jobs 1
- Lynnwood Jobs 1
- Merrimack Jobs 1
- New York Jobs 27
- Omaha Jobs 1
- Park City Jobs 1
- Pleasanton Jobs 1
- Raleigh Jobs 3
- Roanoke Jobs 2
- Rutherford Jobs 6
- San Francisco Jobs 1
- Sevierville Jobs 2
- Sioux Falls Jobs 1
- St Louis Jobs 2
- Sterling Jobs 1
- Thousand Oaks Jobs 1
- Tigard Jobs 1
- Virginia Beach Jobs 1
- West Covina Jobs 1
- West Des Moines Jobs 3
- West Freehold Jobs 1
Associate Manager, Global Marketing (Tory Burch)Location: New York, New York Brand: Shiseido Date: 04/02/2021
What makes a successful Marketing employee at Shiseido?
Check out the traits we're looking for and see if you have the right mix.
401k Retirement Plans
12 Company Paid Holidays
Paid Time Off
Assist the Vice President of Global Marketing in all marketing efforts for the Tory Burch brand including strategic road mapping, innovative product development, global marketing, communication of brand initiatives to markets and leadership for the execution of all launches. The successful candidate will collaborate closely with Shiseido regional marketing teams in key global markets to support all marketing execution, including forecasting, global pricing and brand guidelines. This role will be responsible for operational marketing for the global brand, including project management over the product and creative approval process with the licensor.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist in the definition of the global brand strategy and marketing plans to support the growth trajectory.
- Be able to identify global trends, track and analyze global launches and have an awareness of the nuances of the fragrance category in key markets.
- Be able identify opportunities that will successfully meet the growth objectives and goals.
- Project management tracking of the deliverables and work streams, to ensure alignment, seamless communication, and on-time approvals from the Tory Burch organization. Includes maintenence and communication of master timeline updates. Help the VP Global Marketing execute a clear process for delivering the work and for working with cross-functional teams worldwide.
- Manage product development projects including promotional gifting, packaging development, sampling tools, ancillaries, and point of sale materials. Includes development of itinial briefs and artwork/ samplereview and management .
- Work closely with R&D, Marketing, Regulatory, Creative, Packaging, Legal and OPD teams to ensure all development milestones are achieved.
- Evaluate lab, pilot and first production, as well as standard batch submissions, and communicate modifications to CM’s.
- Analyze COGs targets and define Global SRP's of new products and partner with Procurement and OPD to manage product development to margin goals.
- Support US and International commercial marketing partners to provide necessary tools and launch support needed. Communicate forecast guidelines, product and asset guidelines, track comp needs and manage reveal box needs, launch strategy decks, retailer presentations, marketing updates, marketing plans. Ensure smooth and efficient communication with regions.
- Measure progress of global sales results against category and brand objectives.
- Oversee creative briefs for packaging and creative assets aligned with global and local campaign needs.
- Manage and communicate global pricing to all regional marketing teams to ensure adherence to global brand standards.
- Develop a trustful and collaborative working relationship with licensing and marketing counterparts at the Tory Burch organization.
- Consistently complete projects on time and within scope.
- Communicate solutions to issues and devise creative ways to produce deliverables.
- Able to work on multiple projects under a tight schedule and ensure timely delivery.
- Maintain Item Master list, product tracking sheets and innovation calendars.
- Maintain product closet including all new products and samples (Saleable, Pre-production, competition).
- Coordinate with fragrance houses, evaluation team and contract manufacturers to maintain and update standards as needed on all new and existing products.
- Participate in the development of new product comps.
Working Relationships/Key Stakeholders:
- Liaison with OPD team on timeline management and execution of new products.
- Partner with Outside Vendors on new ancillary bases, formulation updates, timelines, and new product submissions.
- Communicate progress updates and circulate ancillary bases for feedback and approval within Global Marketing team.
- Interface with R&D, Regulatory, Supply Chain, Visual Merchandising, Creative, Communications, Packaging, and Legal teams.
- Continuously partner with US and International commercial teams and key markets to share updates and gather input on global marketing projects.
- Interface with Tory Burch licensing and marketing teams on timelines, project workstreams, and approvals.
Qualifications & Competencies:
- Bachelors degree required
- 2-3 years Prestige Beauty experience in a global marketing role supporting international markets; fragrance product development preferred
- Articulate communicator with the maturity to interface directly with senior internal and external stakeholders
- A passionate, energetic, team-oriented individual with strong analytical, inter-personal and creative skills
- Proactive, with a strong sense of urgency in resolving business issues
- Resourceful in finding solutions to business problems
- Highly organized with keen eye for detail, and ability to manage complex timelines
- Must be flexible with ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment and changing priorities
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must be organized, detail oriented, resourceful, and able to juggle multiple projects at once
- Team oriented with ability to interact with partners across organization at all levels
- Ability to show initiative to drive results and solve problems and always be counted on to follow-through.
- Familiarity working with global information databases such as NPD, Datamonitor, Euromonitor, and Mintel
- Proficient skill with Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint
- Proficient in computer skills with ability to quickly learn corporate tracking systems
- Conscientious team player with high degree of personal integrity
Shiseido is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender identity, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other classification protected by Federal, State or Local law