Or browse by
Choose a Category
Choose a Location
- Albuquerque Jobs 1
- Allen Jobs 1
- Bellevue Jobs 1
- Branson Jobs 2
- Brea Jobs 1
- Charlotte Jobs 1
- Columbus Jobs 3
- East Windsor Jobs 23
- Fargo Jobs 1
- Glendale Jobs 2
- Groveport Jobs 6
- Lancaster Jobs 1
- Lynnwood Jobs 1
- Municipality of Bethel Park Jobs 1
- New York Jobs 34
- Omaha Jobs 1
- Orem Jobs 1
- Park City Jobs 3
- Pleasanton Jobs 1
- Raleigh Jobs 2
- Roanoke Jobs 3
- Rosemont Jobs 1
- Rutherford Jobs 8
- San Francisco Jobs 2
- Sevierville Jobs 1
- Sterling Jobs 1
- Thousand Oaks Jobs 2
- Tigard Jobs 2
- Virginia Beach Jobs 1
- West Des Moines Jobs 2
- West Freehold Jobs 1
Analyst, Marketing (NARS)Location: New York, New York Brand: NARS Date: 04/28/2021
What makes a successful Marketing employee at Shiseido?
Check out the traits we're looking for and see if you have the right mix.
401k Retirement Plans
12 Company Paid Holidays
Paid Time Off
The Analyst, US Marketing is responsible for delivering data that facilitates decision-making on overall business strategies, financial projections and tactical day-to-day marketing and launch activity. In this role the Analyst develops marketing projections at the monthly level for core business as well as new product launches – utilizing knowledge provided by the Global team, US marketing support plans, historical performance, and the competitive landscape. This position is also responsible for providing regular analysis and commentary on the NARS mix of business and monthly NPD results.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Conduct on-going category and product level analysis by category/sub-category/SKU level by channel (inclusive of key retailer view) by month that align with overall brand plans, sales trends and projections.
- Support the development of mix of business retail projections in partnership with marketing (and sales team, where applicable) and continually optimize and re-trend based on actual performance.
- Analyze and track launch performance and campaign ROIs versus projections and maintain database of launch results for future planning.
- Provide the Marketing team with weekly performance recap based on weekly sales reports and highlight success and opportunities at the brand and channel level.
- Manage monthly mix of business, in partnership with finance, marketing and sales teams, and report variances to management accordingly.
- Provide analytics and key insights to marketing team to support category growth recommendations and product forecasts.
- Track marketing and events program performance post-mortem to deliver quantitative results and measure ROI/profitability.
- Conduct monthly NPD analysis, ad hoc analysis across brand and competitive as well as post-mortem launch recaps.
- Support team in updating ‘Add/Delete’ file.
- Assist in the preparation of budgets, presentations and ad hoc reports as needed
- Partner with Finance, Sales Ops, Marketing, etc. in the development of reporting, as needed
Working Relationships/Key Stakeholders:
- Demand Planning Team
- Sales Operations Planning
- US Sales Team
- US Retail Channel Marketing
- FSS Team
Financial Accountability (budget/sales etc)
- Assist Finance with latest projections to support quarterly reporting.
- Facilitate review and update of monthly mix of business, identifying any fluctuations in product lines vs original plan.
- Manages updates of side by side – providing monthly updates to Demand Planning.
Qualifications & Competencies:
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience in business analytics or finance
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Finance or related field required
- Strong analytical skills and ability to clearly articulate key insights to senior management
- Advanced expertise in Excel and Power Point
- Self-starter, resourceful, takes initiative, proactive, open & strong communicator, nimble and adaptable
- Strong organization and prioritization skills with a proven ability to multi-task and manage complexity
- Strong work ethic with capacity to operate independently and collaboratively in teams
- Ability to prioritize and deliver multiple products or services concurrently under time constraints
- Highly organized and able to maintain and analyze data within fast-changing situations
- Attention to detail, strong sense of urgency while responding to fast paced, ever-changing environment
Shiseido is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender identity, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other classification protected by Federal, State or Local law