Or browse by
Choose a Job Category
Choose a Location
Analyst, Demand Planning (Shiseido & Cle de Peu)Location: New York, New York Brand: Shiseido Date: 06/10/2022
Manage the finished goods forecast for Shiseido. Lead POSM (Point of Sales Materials) forecasting process for Shiseido and Clé de Peau.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Prepare and review monthly saleable forecasts with related analysis. The accuracy of the unit forecast has a direct impact on company inventory and customer service levels. Reconcile forecasted units to Gross Sales financial forecasts to ensure reasonableness.
- Gather qualitative information from Sales and Marketing as it affects future unit forecasted demand, including follow-up of out of stocks with supply planning.
- Collaborate with internal teams to consolidate POSM forecasts. Analyze monthly submissions to mitigate E&O.
- Monthly Fill Rate: Report results and issue root cause on inaccuracies.
- Manage the potential obsolescence to minimize inventory liabilities and drive Root Cause Problem Solving and action planning/execution to reduce E&O (POSM and Saleable).
- Assist Manager in preparing for the Monthly Consensus and Executive S&OP meetings with Marketing, Sales, Finance, and Sales Ops.
- Attend weekly meetings as needed – Low stock meetings, E&O, etc.
- Other analyses/projects and IBP maintenance as needed.
Working Relationships/Key Stakeholders:
- Supply Planning
- Sales Operations
- Customer Service
- Shiseido demand plan budgeting
- POSM Budgeting
Qualifications & Competencies: (List required or desired education; competencies; experiences; soft & hard skills)
- 4-year academic degree in relevant field or related job experience
- 1-2 years of demand planning experience in a supply chain role preferable.
- Competent user of computerized IT systems – Word, PowerPoint, Excel and other associated scheduling, forecasting software packages.
- Strong data management and analytic skills.
- Understanding of the end-to-end Supply Chain Functions and Linkage.
- Positive attitudes of commitment to job/projects.
- Enthusiastic, creative and a team player.
Shiseido is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender identity, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other classification protected by Federal, State or Local law