Or browse by
Choose a Category
- Creative Jobs 13
- Customer Service Jobs 4
- Digital and E-Commerce Jobs 3
- Education, Training and Artistry Jobs 4
- Field Jobs 8
- Finance and Accounting Jobs 8
- Forklift Jobs 5
- General Strategy Consultant Jobs 3
- HR Jobs 3
- Internship Jobs 1
- IT and Engineering Jobs 1
- Legal Jobs 2
- Manufacturing Jobs 10
- Marketing Jobs 33
- Planning Jobs 6
- PR and Communications Jobs 4
- Product Development Jobs 1
- R&D Jobs 7
- Retail Jobs 6
- Sales Jobs 20
- Supply Chain Operations Jobs 19
Choose a Location
Administrative Assistant (Group)Location: New York New York Brand: Shiseido Date: 04/10/2019
Assists, manages, and coordinates daily communications and meeting schedule for four senior finance leaders, supporting all brands and both US Commercial and Global Brandholder businesses. Maintains consistent communication and strong working relationships with both internal and external business partners, as well as international affiliate partners.
Essential Job Duties
- Coordinates department needs across all businesses. This includes the creation of presentations in PowerPoint, as well as reporting in Excel.
- Coordinates data preparation and distribution.
- Office communications: phone, fax, email, voice mail management.
- Manages calendars and meeting setup.
- Arranges airfare, hotels, cars & etc. for business trips as requested by senior executives. Organizes and submits Expense Reports and maintains records.
- Performs additional assigned tasks as required.
- Professionalism and flexibility to assist and accommodate accordingly.
- Intuitive thinking and problem solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize work load, be organized and detail-oriented.
- Interpersonal skills and ability to work cross boundaries with other departments.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- PC software knowledge and skills in using Microsoft Office: Outlook, Excel and Power Point.
- Enthusiasm and a positive attitude.
- College graduate preferred.