Or browse by
Choose a Job Category
Choose a Location
Drunk Elephant, Sales & Education Executive (Inland Empire, CA)Location: Los Angeles, California Brand: Drunk Elephant Date: 10/30/2023
Drunk Elephant’s Sales and Education Executive (SEE) is responsible for achieving retail sales plan and leading a high-performing team of Freelance Brand Ambassadors. This role is responsible for selling in-store and executing sales and education strategies in partnership with corporate and retail partners. The Sales & Education Executive will establish and maintain strong working relationships with internal and external partners to drive sales and increase in-store opportunities and positioning within the assigned territory.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Achieve retail sales plan and improve in-store rank in all doors within the assigned territory.
- Conduct regular quality in-store visits and closely partner with retailer store management to generate business opportunities and brand support.
- Ability to drive a car, which is necessary to perform visits to all doors in the call cycle of the defined territory (Valid Driver’s License Required)
- Achieve and adhere to budgetary spend commitments: financial responsibility inclusive of travel and expense, freelance spend, and measurables to preserve profitability and secure bottom-line
- Effectively manage and schedule Freelance budget to drive sales and meet ROI targets.
- Continuously coach and develop Freelance Brand Ambassadors to deliver prescribed sales targets.
- Create monthly call cycles that ensure attention and focus on top performing stores.
- Leverage all retail programs and in-store events to impact brand awareness and acquisition.
- Participate in regional meetings and conference calls to provide partnership and create solutions to address business needs.
- Maintain a high level of knowledge of all products as well as ingredients to serve as an education liaison to the consumer/retailer.
- Ensure consistency of Drunk Elephant image and uphold counter and gondola appearance to schematic standards.
- Proactively share feedback with Drunk Elephant management: events, educational tools, in-store sampling, products, visual merchandising, packaging, and overall opportunities.
- Engage in Drunk Elephant’s Instagram and School of Drunk App and maintain awareness of the competitive landscape.
- Effectively manage personal T&E budget and compliance.
- Committed to Drunk Elephant’s philosophy and values
Qualifications & Competencies:
- Minimum of 2 years Cosmetic Account Executive or 5 years Account Coordinator experience (or equivalent position); experience with Sephora and/or Ulta required.
- Service the territory’s top-performing doors more frequently.
- Must be skilled in time management and self- motivated.
- Must meet operational deadlines.
- Drives Results: Consistently achieves results even under difficult circumstances.
- Business Insights: Applies knowledge of business and the marketplace to achieve sales and advance the organization’s goals. Ability to interact with all levels of management in a fast paced, high growth, changing environment.
- Communicates Effectively: Creates a clear understanding of business objectives and addresses the unique needs of different audiences. Invites feedback from reports, peers, partners and supervisors.
- Holds a valid driver's license.
- Growth Mindset & Action Oriented; Adaptable. Views change as a vehicle for progress. Takes on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, open-mindedness, high energy, and enthusiasm. Demonstrates the flexibility to change course as business needs evolve.
- Customer & Consumer Focus: Builds strong customer and consumer relationships and delivers customer centric solutions.
- Collaborates: Builds partnerships and works well with others to meet shared objectives.
- Develops Talent: Develops people to meet individual career goals and the organization’s goals.
- Nimble Learning: Smartly engages in “test and learn” experimentation using both successes and failures as learning opportunities.
- Instills Trust: Gains the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity, and authenticity.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Ability to lift, push and pull up to 50lbs.
- Ability to stand for up to 8 hours
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including weekends, evenings, and holidays.
Trust 8 Competencies
Below is a list of Trust 8 Competencies designed to help employees at Shiseido Americas succeed as the company continues to evolve and innovate.
- Think Big:Adapt a big-picture perspective. Deliver new values through creativity.
- Take Risks:Embrace Risk, Practice “Trial and Error and Trial”.
- Hands On:Consider Front-line realities when making decisions. Take the lead from end to end.
- Collaborate:Leverage the diverse capabilities of colleagues.
- Be Open:Create an environment that encourages everyone to speak up.
- Act with Integrity:Be sincere and humble at all times.
- Be Accountable:Commit to the goal. Take accountability for the execution.
- Applaud Success:Create a culture that celebrates success.
Shiseido is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender identity, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other classification protected by Federal, State or Local law