Or browse by
Choose a Category
Choose a Location
- Allen Jobs 1
- Branson Jobs 1
- Cabazon Jobs 1
- Central Valley Jobs 3
- Columbus Jobs 1
- Cypress Jobs 2
- Destin Jobs 4
- East Millstone Jobs 2
- East Windsor Jobs 24
- Edgewater Jobs 1
- Fort Worth Jobs 1
- Groveport Jobs 5
- Houston Jobs 1
- Livermore Jobs 4
- Merrimack Jobs 3
- Monroe Jobs 1
- Myrtle Beach Jobs 1
- New York Jobs 21
- Niagara Falls Jobs 2
- North Charleston Jobs 3
- Park City Jobs 4
- Pennsylvania Furnace Jobs 1
- Riverhead Jobs 3
- Rosemont Jobs 3
- Rutherford Jobs 6
- Seattle Jobs 1
- Thornton Jobs 2
- Vacaville Jobs 1
- Wrentham Jobs 3
Warehouse Associate, AssemblyLocation: Groveport, Ohio Brand: Shiseido Date: 11/19/2021
This position is responsible for assembling and kitting product, while maintaining the highest standards of efficiency and quality for both internal and external customers.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensures accurate quantities of products are kitted by comparing the appropriate documentation and matching product identification numbers.
- Works collaboratively with other employees and departments toward common goals and objectives.
- Questions and resolves discrepancies as required.
- Inputs product information into the warehouse database for inventory tracking to ensure accuracy and completion.
- Identifies product shortages and/or damages upon receipt of product.
- Meets deadlines and goals as established by Assembly supervisor and team leads.
- Maintains a clean and orderly working environment.
- Provides support during Physical Inventories of Warehouse.
- Maintains all RF’s, computers, scales, printers, and any other company equipment used to complete work assignments.
Qualifications & Competencies:
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) preferred, but not required.
- Reading, writing, mathematical and English language skills usually attained through a High School or equivalent education.
- A minimum of one (1) year related experience in a warehouse or production environment; or any equivalent combination of acceptable training, education, and experience.
- WMS, RF, basic computer knowledge and related distribution center technology preferred, but not required.
- Ability to regularly sit, stand, walk, stoop, kneel, bend, and crouch on a concrete floor.
- Ability to lift, lower, and carry up to 40 lbs.
- Willingness to work overtime as required to support business need.