Or browse by
Choose a Job Category
Choose a Location
Warehouse Associate, Assembly IILocation: Groveport, Ohio Brand: Shiseido Date: 01/24/2023
This level II assembly position is responsible for production services, such as creating documents and labels, systemic and physical movement of inventory, and verification of work specifications.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Creates and prints all kitting documents and labels via computer, using Microsoft Word and Excel, and Bar Tender software in a pre-production environment.
- Counts and verifies inventory on the production floor.
- Deciphers item lot codes to create finished good lot with required expiration data.
- Pre-production of the 1st piece to be produced to ensure full production of the kit is possible. Reads assembly specifications or work instructions.
- Reprints labels for assembly lines as needed.
- Questions and resolves discrepancies as required.
- Maintains a clean and orderly working environment.
- Use of pallet jack to set or unset assembly lines (physical movement of inventory).
- Performs audits, quality checks, and other necessary measures to ensure quality standards.
- Uses and maintains RF equipment, computers, printers, and any other company equipment used to complete work assignments.
- Works collaboratively with other employees and departments toward common goals and objectives.
- Works safely and efficiently at all times.
- Provides support during Physical Inventories of warehouse.
- High School Diploma or equivalent work experience
- Basic reading, writing, math and English language skills required
- A minimum of one (1) year related experience in a warehouse environment; or any equivalent combination of acceptable training, education, and experience.
- Experience and comfort working with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Proficiency with Warehouse Management Systems (WMS), Radio Frequency (RF) guns, and related distribution center technology.
- Ability to regularly sit, stand, walk, stoop, kneel, bend, and crouch on a concrete floor.
- Ability to lift, lower, and carry up to 40 lbs.
- Availability to work overtime is required
Shiseido is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender identity, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other classification protected by Federal, State or Local law