Or browse by
Choose a Job Category
Choose a Location
Warehouse Associate, Assembly IILocation: Groveport, Ohio Brand: Shiseido Date: 05/31/2022
This level II assembly position is responsible for production services, such as creating documents and labels, systemic and physical movement of inventory, and verification of work specifications.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Creates and prints all kitting documents and labels via computer, using Microsoft Word and Excel, and Bar Tender software in a pre-production environment.
- Counts and verifies inventory on the production floor.
- Deciphers item lot codes to create finished good lot with required expiration data.
- Pre-production of the 1st piece to be produced to ensure full production of the kit is possible. Reads assembly specifications or work instructions.
- Reprints labels for assembly lines as needed.
- Questions and resolves discrepancies as required.
- Maintains a clean and orderly working environment.
- Use of pallet jack to set or unset assembly lines (physical movement of inventory).
- Performs audits, quality checks, and other necessary measures to ensure quality standards.
- Uses and maintains RF equipment, computers, printers, and any other company equipment used to complete work assignments.
- Works collaboratively with other employees and departments toward common goals and objectives.
- Works safely and efficiently at all times.
- Provides support during Physical Inventories of warehouse.
Qualifications & Competencies:
- High School Diploma or equivalent work experience
- Basic reading, writing, math and English language skills required
- A minimum of one (1) year related experience in a warehouse environment; or any equivalent combination of acceptable training, education, and experience.
- Experience and comfort working with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Proficiency with Warehouse Management Systems (WMS), Radio Frequency (RF) guns, and related distribution center technology.
- Ability to regularly sit, stand, walk, stoop, kneel, bend, and crouch on a concrete floor.
- Ability to lift, lower, and carry up to 40 lbs.
- Availability to work overtime is required