Or browse by
Choose a Category
- Corporate Jobs 86
- Creative Jobs 7
- Digital and E-Commerce Jobs 1
- Distribution Jobs 5
- Education, Training and Artistry Jobs 7
- Factory Jobs 1
- Field Jobs 9
- Forklift Jobs 2
- General Strategy Consultant Jobs 2
- IT and Engineering Jobs 1
- Marketing Jobs 11
- Office and Administrative Jobs 1
- Planning Jobs 4
- R&D Jobs 1
- Retail Jobs 75
- Retail Cosmetics Jobs 20
- Sales Jobs 2
- Supply Chain Operations Jobs 2
Choose a Location
- Bakersfield Jobs 1
- Berkeley Jobs 1
- Brea Jobs 2
- Cabazon Jobs 3
- Carlsbad Jobs 4
- Central Valley Jobs 1
- Chandler Jobs 5
- Christiana Jobs 1
- Denver Jobs 2
- East Windsor Jobs 2
- Glendale Jobs 1
- Groveport Jobs 7
- Las Vegas Jobs 2
- Lone Tree Jobs 2
- Los Angeles Jobs 2
- Lynnwood Jobs 1
- Miami Jobs 1
- Orem Jobs 2
- Orland Park Jobs 1
- Palm Desert Jobs 1
- Park City Jobs 3
- Pennsylvania Jobs 1
- Pleasanton Jobs 2
- Rutherford Jobs 3
- San Mateo Jobs 1
- South Dakota Park Jobs 1
- St Louis Jobs 1
Sr Mgr, IT Supply Chain SystemLocation: Groveport Brand: Shiseido Date: 05/14/2019
This senior manager is responsible for managing IT service delivery and program improvements with a team of analysts and software engineers for our distribution center environment. The role will provide leadership to Shiseido’s IT-related Distribution Center initiatives
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Leads IT Service Delivery team for Shiseido Distribution center.
- Responsible for overseeing the scoping, planning and successful delivery of projects driven from or impacting the distribution center.
- Act as internal SME with regard to the functional and technical capabilities of Shiseido’s WMS platforms and its connected systems.
- Manages applications team of analyst and software engineers.
- Identify trends in issues and provides root cause analysis to Business and IT leadership.
- Leads issue review meetings with direct team, key business partners and other IT stakeholders to provide status and ensure all issues are logged and tracked.
- Manages vendor support and managed service programs.
- Responsible for overall health of the warehouse applications; coordinates scheduled maintenances between IT, vendors, and business partners.
- Responsible for tracking integration failures; fixing and eliminating problems.
- Identifies data anomalies and works with the business to correct.
- Identifies opportunities to schedule / automate manual processes and improve proactive monitoring.
- Works with vendors and IT partners to performance tune environments.
- Ensures change management policies are being adhered to.
- Maintain priority list of projects and service requests for requested features and functionality.
- Partner with Supply Chain Stakeholders to provide solutions using base functionality vs customizations wherever possible.
- Coordinate testing activities with all necessary stakeholders in support of system changes. Supervises, motivates, and develops team of analysts and developers.
- Report project status and issues to Sr. IT & Business Leadership as necessary.
Working Relationships/Key Stakeholders:
- Leader of technical resources team
- Other IT managers, directors and executives
- Business leadership
- Manage and understand teams spending budgets
- Manage project budgets
- Assist in managing budgets that directly impact her team
Qualifications & Competencies:
- BS in Information Technology or equivalent combination of intellectual instruction and work experience
- Strong understanding of warehouse management system and automation.
- Working knowledge of Red Prairie & Dematic platforms
- Basic understanding of warehouse automation including Warehouse Control Systems (WCS), Voice Directed, Put-to-Light Systems and RF Technology.
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in information technology and 3-5 years in Logistics and Distributions operations.
- Application of logic, reasoning and problem solving
- Strong ability to work with time/date deadlines
- Ability to motivate and lead people
- Strong verbal and written communication skills